Summary of The Day: After your driver drops you off at the hotel in Munich, the rest of the day is yours to relax or further explore this endlessly fascinating city.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll visit Munich's main attractions, concluding at Marienplatz with its famous clock tower. Munich is famous for its Oktoberfest, celebrated annually in September. The afternoon is yours to explore the many wonders of Munich. Later at the hotel you will be treated to a traditional Bavarian dinner.
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll travel to Passau on the border between Germany and Austria, at the confluence of the Danube, Inn and Ilz Rivers. In the afternoon we'll cross over into Austria, ultimately arriving at the city of Linz, a picturesque town on the banks of the Danube.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll continue our exploration of Austria at the village of Durnstein, nestled in the heart of the magnificent Wachau Valley, boasting a unique combination of a breathtaking scenery and traditional architecture. It was in Kuenringer Castle, whose ruins overlook Durnstein, that the English King Richard Lionheart was held prisoner. Then we'll continue to Melk for a short visit to the famous Melk Abbey.
Summary of The Day: Today's itinerary is devoted to Vienna, highlights of which include the Vienna State Opera, Hofburg Palace, Heldentor (Heroes' Gate), Austrian Parliament Building, and many other attractions. The afternoon is yours to explore Vienna at your own pace. Be sure to return in time for the optional gala dinner accompanied by live classical music (own expense).
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll continue to Lake District and take the cable car to the top of Mount Zwolferhorn, affording an unforgettable view overlooking Lake Wolfgang. Then we'll continue to the city of Salzburg, where the composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born. Our sightseeing tour also includes a visit to the world-famous Mirabell Gardens and Mozart's birthplace.
Summary of The Day: After breakfast we'll travel along the Konigsee River Valley, through the Bavarian mountains, and past whimsical farmhouses to Obersalzberg. Special buses and an elevator will bring us to Eagle's Nest (Kehlsteinhaus), originally built as a teahouse for Adolf Hitler's 50th birthday celebration. From there we'll continue on to Lake Chiemsee - the Bavarian Sea - to rest and enjoy the view.
|USD $1,456.36||USD $1,456.36||USD $1,776.87||USD $1,165.09|
|USD $1,788.12||USD $1,788.12||USD $2,108.63||USD $1,430.49|
* Child: 2-12 years of age|
* Children under 2 years of age pay 10% of the total fare when sharing a twin room with 2 adults (maximum one child per room).
* Minimum of 2 and maximum of 30 people per group.
* Single occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Double and triple occupancy price applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Triple occupancy is subject to availability and depending on the hotel.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.