Munich - Lake Chiemsee - Herrenchiemsee Palace - Munich
Summary of The Day: Unbeknownst to many, there is a little piece of Versailles in the middle of Bavaria: Herrenchiemsee Palace. King Ludwig II acquired the Herreninsel in 1873 so he could build a replica of the Palace of Versailles, intended to be a Temple of Fame for King Louis XIV of France, who Ludwig idolized.
Upon arriving at Lake Chiemsee, we'll take a boat to Herreninsel (admission not included), the island in the middle of Bavaria's largest lake, and delve into the world of King Ludwig II.
After touring the impressive palace, there's another exciting stop on our tour. A boat will then take us to neighboring Fraueninsel, where you can enjoy a culinary treat. With your batteries recharged, enjoy a tour of the island and visit the Benedictine abbey.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Child (4-14 years)
Student & Youth (15-26 years)
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.