Summary of The Day: Known as one of the most beautiful cities in Germany, Heidelberg is an everlasting favorite among international tourists.
Departing from Frankfurt we'll head out to this historic cities. Here, we'll explore the world-famous castle (partially in ruins) with its impressive Gothic and Renaissance architecture. Then we'll show you the large courtyard, the grand terrace, and one of the largest wine barrels in the world: the Heidelberg Tun.
Take a walk through the medieval town center and marvel at the Old Bridge, Karlstor, the Church of the Holy Spirit, the House of the Knights with its precious Renaissance facade, and the small lanes with half-timbered houses.
The city is also home to the oldest university in contemporary Germany, and the 5th oldest in Central Europe.
Leaving Heidelberg we'll continue to the UNESCO-listed Rhine River Valley with more charming vineyards, quaint villages and medieval castles than anywhere else in the world. We'll take a ride on a Rhine steamer up to Kaub, followed by a wine tasting in a little tavern.
In a lovely restaurant right by the river you will be treated to a delicious dinner, also included in the display price.
We normally return to the meeting point in Frankfurt at around 9:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 12 years of age and younger
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour is scheduled to begin.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.