Summary of The Day: What's a better way to get a good introduction of Toronto's city by hopping onto a bike? Explore Toronto's downtown core in a way that is only possible by bicycle. Cruise to spots where only bikes can go and experience unique scenic views along with must-see cultural and historic landmarks. Tours are suitable for beginner to advanced riders as you move at an easy pace while making plenty of stops to talk and take in the sights. Your knowledgeable local guide is an expert city rider and will show you landmarks you'll learn to appreciate about Toronto. You'll feel like a local as you take in beautiful views of these hidden spots!
- Departure Time: Please choose the proper time which should match your departure date when booking online.
1/12/16-3/30/16: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat
3/31/16-5/21/16: Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat
5/22/16-9/5/16: Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun
9/6/16-10/24/16: Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat
10/25/16-12/10/16: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat
3/31/16-10/29/16: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun
5/22/16-9/5/16: Tues, Thurs
|USD $59.51||USD $39.96|
*Adult age: 8 and older |
*Child age: 7 and younger
*Toddler age: (minimum) 1-3 years old
*Price is subject to 13% sales tax
*The price is subject to change due to holidays or peak seasons.
- Use of bike and helmet
- Local tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Duration: 4.5 hours, Tuesday - Saturday
- Tuesday - Saturday only: Will take a break at St. Lawrence Market with complimentary food samples from local vendors.
- Duration: 4 hours, Sunday & Monday
- Departure Location: Tour will start and end at Village by the Grange, 275 Dundas St. West, Toronto, Canada.
- Children are welcome when accompanied by a parent/guardian
- Level: Very Easy
- Please fill out the following information in the comment field section for each guest at time of booking:
- Approximate age (0-18,18-30,30-50,50-65,66+) & exact age if under 18
- Comfort with city riding (Not comfortable, fairly comfortable, very comfortable, expert)
- Participants must sign a waiver before riding. Participants under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign for them.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
We like to do that at july 24 in the morning. Is that possible? How long wil it take? And how much is it? 07/03/2015 14:32:33
Dear Ada Zutt Beers,
According to our system, currently this tour is still available for booking on 07/24/2015. For your group of 6, the total price will be $378.42 (=$63.07 per adult *6). The child price only applies to children under 7.
This tour offers a 4-hour duration and a morning departure as:
9:30 AM (TOURS BEFORE APRIL 12TH, 2014) Toronto Downtown Toronto Village by the Grange, 275 Dundas St West, Toronto, Canada
Please choose accordingly while making your reservation.
Thank you very much for choosing Tours4Fun.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7