Summary of The Day: Come join us on an interactive exploration of Oahu's legendary North Shore. Our expert navigators will take you to experience the North Shore's famous beaches and all its natural beauty. Frolic in one of the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles'favorite estuary. You can snorkel, stand-up paddleboard, or even kayak your way through this tranquil stream.
Your tour with us will be enhanced by your expert navigator. Learn more about marine life and the rich surf history Hawaii as you relax and enjoy the magnificent scenery.
Lunch is included in this tour with Tsue Farms and sourced farm to table.
Lunch - Choice of: Garlic Shrimp, Spicy Shrimp, Coconut Shrimp, Teriyaki Chicken, Kalua Pork w/Cabbage, Stir Fry Noodles w/Vegetables, Garden Salad, Tuna Salad, PB&J (Plates served with steamed White Rice, Toss Green Salad, & Fresh slice of Pineapple).
Drinks – Water, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, 7up, Hawaiian Sun Juices: Passion Orange, Lilikoi, Pineapple Orange or Guava.
Shaved Ice Flavors – Strawberry, Vanilla, Cherry, Grape, Banana, Passion Fruit, Watermelon, Blue Hawaii, Pina Colada, Coconut, Guava, Pineapple, Mango, Lemon Lime, Lychee, Rootbeer.
-Local breakfast bread and bottled water services will also be provided on your journey.
Pick-up is approximately 7:00am, depending on the location of your hotel.
Drop-off is approximately 3:30 pm, depending on the weather and traffic conditions.
Please include your hotel address when booking. We need to know where your hotel is so we can give you instructions about transportation. Most times we are able to pick you up at your hotel or a nearby hotel. Otherwise, you will be instructed on where to wait for your pick up when we confirm your order.
Please dress appropriately and bring your swimwear, towel, change of clothing (if necessary), and sunscreen
A light jacket is recommended as it gets windy.
Reef walker shoes for use at the beach is recommended.
Turtle sighting is not guaranteed.
Oahu has moderate to severe traffic conditions. Please be aware that delays may occur and are out of the control of your tour guide.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.