Summary of The Day: Kauai is a place that sets the imagination soaring. Her extraordinary beauty and charm have been immortalized in dozens of Hollywood films and television shows and yet, there’s nothing like seeing the real thing.
The Hawaii Movie Tours® on Kauai is a unique opportunity to experience the island through the filmmaker’s lens on an incredible guided tour of Kauai’s famous movie locations. The fun-filled & expertly narrated tour is aboard an air-conditioned minibus that will stop at Kauai’s iconic movie locations while also viewing film clips of some of Hollywood’s most notable movies filmed on the island.
Wailua Falls* - Fantasy Island, Dragonfly, Castaway Cowboy and The Amazing Race, Tropic Thunder
Hanamaulu Bay* - Donovan's Reef, Pagan Love Song, Six Days, and Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
Opaekaa Falls* - Donovan's Reef, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN, and Seven Women from Hell
Kapaa Town - Jurassic Park
Moloaa Beach* Gilligan’s Island and Castaway Cowboy
Hanalei Valley - Uncommon Valor
Hanalei Bay* - Miss Sadie Thompson
Hanalei Pier* - Miss Sadie Thompson, Wackiest Ship In The Army, South Pacific, Beachhead and Acapulco Gold
* indicates a stop
The pick up and drop off locations are subject to final confirmation.
Please remark you hotel name and address when booking.
Hotel Pickups: 6:45 am – 8:00 am
Hotel Returns: 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 12 and up
*Child: 4 -11 years of age
*Children under the age of 4 are free provided they do not require a seat. If you require a seat for a child under 4, please purchase a child's admission.
*Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.
Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach during the trip
Professional tour escort
Lunch(provided by Wahooo Seafood Grill & Bar between the 12:00pm – 12:30pm)
Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and Kauai Island or chosen pickup location
The display price is subject to change depending on the location of your hotel.
Please arrive at the pick-up point 10-15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. We will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Not all stops on this tour are ADA accessible.
- Due to accessibility restrictions we are unable able to deploy a vehicle wheelchair lift at the following location:
Moloaa Bay – Gilligan’s Island
- Stops may include sandy, uneven or unpaved paths not ideal for ADA accessibility.
Note: Please advise reservation agent of any food allergies upon booking or include in notes. Guests should advise server of any food allergies when dining.
Passengers are responsible for verifying their luggage is loaded by the bus operator. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for lost baggage, except if baggage is lost in transit, in which case the maximum liability is $100.00 per bag, not to exceed $200.00 per person. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for damaged baggage, except if baggage is damaged in transit, in which case the maximum amount for a damaged luggage claim is $30.00 per bag, not to exceed $60.00 per person. Airline damaged or lost bags must be reported directly to the airlines. All claims shall be submitted within twenty-four (24) hours of the occurrence.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
You will need to have an American visa to enter the USA. At the moment, we do not provide visa application assistance services but you can check with your local US Embassy to get information on how you can apply, and obtain a visa before you book the tour.