Summary of The Day: Get your golf on... visit and play a round of golf on one these beautiful and scenic greens. The courses are perfect for all golfers, so don't miss a chance to get a round while you're on your stay.
These greens here have been called "a gold heaven", it's definitely not to be missed. （06:42am to 01:32pm）
We offer golf services of following clubs:
Hawaii Prince Golf (18-hole) -Green Fee & Golf Cart Inclusive, *No Transfer
Makaha Golf Club (18-hole) -Green Fee & Golf Cart Inclusive, *No Transfer
Coral Creek Golf Club (18-hole) -Green Fee & Golf Cart Inclusive, *No Transfer
Ko Olina Golf (18-hole) -Green Fee & Golf Cart Inclusive, *No Transfer
Please note that you also need to book transfer to Golf Course(about 6 hours). For the transfer fee, please refer to the following quotation:
1 - 6 persons: approximate $50.00/hour, total $300.00
7 - 14 persons: approximate $55.00/hour, total $330.00
15 and mores: we will confirm the price for you.
Please note that all the prices above are subject to our final confirmation.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Price is per person and refers to Hawaii Prince Golf price. If you need other clubs, please choose in "Easy Book" area when booking.
Green Fee & Golf Cart
All personal expenses
Optional service fee
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
The tour price may vary especially during holidays due to the hotel, tax and fuel surcharge fluctuation. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Tour cancellation policy is subject to be confirmed. We will confirm it for you after booking. Once confirmed, fees/surcharge will be applied to any changes or cancellation of your tour.
All the check in luggage will be a charge. First and second luggage $20 each.
Should weather or other unforeseen circumstances cause a flight delay for more than 45 minutes, you will have to arrange transportation on your own. However, you are welcome to contact our local tour provider to check if our staff can accommodate your needs.
Hawaii tour itineraries are composed of many smaller Hawaii tours and the configuration of the itinerary is not confirmed until the day of the tour. Itineraries on the e-ticket are suggested initial itineraries. Please do not plan any side excursions or additional tour plans for Hawaii until the day you arrive on our tour. If you need to take a side plan or additional tour, you must talk with your tour guide and check if the tour's itinerary may work for you.
We strongly recommend that you contact the airline and our local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival timing, and request to arrange for a pickup before your departure.
In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.