Summary of The Day: We'll begin our cruise by picking you up at your hotel in either Havana or Varadero and transferring you to Marina Gaviota. There we'll board our ship and set out into the gorgeous Caribbean waters that surround Cuba. On board there is an open bar and snacks, as well as music to make this trip as pleasant as possible.
Along the way we'll have the chance to snorkel in the beautiful coral reefs just north of Cuba and even swim with dolphins!
For lunch we'll visit the small island of Cayo Blanco to taste some delicious seafood. Relax in the sun or take to the waves with snorkeling, windsurfing, kayaking, sailing, parasailing, or good old fashion swimming.
After you've had your fill of the beach, we'll head back to Marina and transfer you back to your hotel for a much deserved rest.
Pick-up Location and Time: Hotel - Marina Gaviota & first pickup starts at 5:30am.
We're deeply sorry to inform you that, due to internal politics of the destination, we will not be able to receive bookings from citizens coming from the United States.
Pickup service is available for hotels in the metropolitan zone.
Please leave a note about your pick-up/drop-off hotel when making reservation.
Please wear suitable clothes for swimming and sun protection.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.