Summary of The Day: Join us this evening as we visit to the Fortress of San Carlos de La Cabana, one of the oldest castle in Havana. Located further inland from Morro Castle, La Cabana is the third largest fortress in the Americas and was once used by Che Guevara as a base of operations.
At 9:00pm, we'll settle in along the castle walls to watch an age old Havana tradition, the cannon shot ceremony. In colonial times, a cannon was fire from the fortress to mark the closing of the city gates and it is still practiced to this day.
If you select dinner as a part of this tour, we'll visit a landmark restaurant in the city.
Afterwards, we'll return to our hotels.
Pick-up Location and Time: Hotels in metropolitan zone & first pickup starts at 7:30pm.
Pickup service is available for hotels in the Havana metropolitan zone.
Please leave a note about your pick-up/drop-off hotel when making a reservation.
Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.