Harry Potter Tour of London, Oxford and Warner Bros. Studio (Chauffeur Driven Tour)
- Tour Code:
- Start City:
London, LND, ENG
- End City:
London, LND, ENG
- 1 day
- Tour Type:
Jan 1st 2014 - Dec 31st 2015: Daily
Get 187 Reward Points Buy This Tour and Earn 187 Points
See how it works
Take a magical journey into the world of everyone's favorite boy wizard, Harry Potter. Visit two of the most beautiful cities in the world, London and Oxford, and the Studio where it was all filmed, Leavesdon Studios, as we show you the film locations and inspirations behind the books, an essential experience for any Harry Potter fan.
Chauffeur Driven Tour
Chauffeur driven tours are a luxurious but affordable solution to sightseeing in style. We take you away from the crowded streets and buses on an intimate tour in a private vehicle, guided by your professional chauffeur, who gives you personal attention and courtesy throughout the experience, including hotel pick up/drop off and numerous photo opportunities, and of course a chance to savour each location at a more leisurely and intimate pace. Make no mistake, there is no better way to travel!
• The magical platform 9¾ sign where Harry catches the Hogwart's Express.
• The bridge destroyed by Lord Voldemort's Death Eaters (Half-Blood Prince).
• The bridge where the Knight Bus squeezes between two London Double Decker buses (Prisoner of Azkaban)
• The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron that Harry and Hagrid entered on their way to Diagon Alley (Sorcerers Stone / Philosophers Stone).
• The London underground station from where Mr Weasley takes Harry to the Ministry of Magic (Order of the Phoenix).
• The entrance to the Leaky Cauldron where the Knight Bus dropped Harry off (Prisoner of Azkaban).
• The location of the red telephone box where Harry and Mr Weasley descend into the secret Ministry of Magic (Order of the Phoenix).
• Plus much, much more...
• The 16th century dining hall used as the inspiration for Hogwart's Hall.
• The room where they practice their dancing for the Yule Ball when Ron has to dance with Professor McGonagall with the whole of Gryffindor looking on (Goblet of Fire).
• The room used as Hogwarts Hospital in four of the films.
• The tree that Malfoy was sitting in before Mad Eye Moody turned him into a ferret for picking on Harry (Goblet of Fire).
• The 16th century stairs where Professor McGonagall greets the First Years (Sorcerers Stone / Philosophers Stone).
Warner Bros. Studio (opens 31st March 2012)
Step inside Leavesdon Studios, where all 8 films were made! This is a thrilling new opportunity to explore the magic of the world-renowned Harry Potter film series - the most successful of all time. This unique tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and breathtaking animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Duration: 10 hours approx
*** PLEASE NOTE: The ticket cost does not include entrance fees to the Oxford and Leavesdon attractions, which total £40pp. The Oxford attractions are working academic institutions and some areas may occasionally close without notice; Bodleian Library is closed on Sundays.
*** Meeting point - Henry's Bar & Cafe, 80 Piccadilly, W1J 8HX at 9:00am
We can also offer Central London hotel pick-up. Please leave your hotel location in comments column when booking.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 13 and above
Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
- Ground transportation
- Professional tour escort
- Airfare or related transportation between your home and London
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals
- Entrance fees to the Oxford and Leavesdon attractions
- Please call us 24-48 hours prior to the scheduled tour time to reconfirm your reservation and finalize your pickup details. Please present your printed ticket to your driver or guide upon pickup for this tour.
- The price may change without notice and is subject to the final confirmed one.
- In Spring/Summer, we recommend you to wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
In Fall/Winter, we recommend layered clothing to ensure comfort in cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Reservation Process and E-Ticket
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
Terms and Conditions
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
- Please refer to our Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy before you make reservation.
- Please refer to Customer Agreement before you make reservation.
- Local tour provider reserves the right to make modifications to tour arrangements including order of tour activities, hotel and its location if deemed necessary.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
|Your guide speaks the language.|
|A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.|