Summary of The Day: A true adventure, this tour gives you a rich cultural experience and an exciting view of nature at work!
A picturesque ride gives way to the vistas of dormant volcanoes, lava beds, steam vents and craters. Hear legends of Pele, ancient goddess of the volcano, who settled in the crater of Halemaumau at the summit of Kilauea. And visit the many wonders of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park!
Later, walk out over rough terrain and experience the power of Mother Nature first hand. While Mother Nature is unpredictable, you might witness the glow of fiery lava during viewing at active lava fields.
Departure from 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm with the return time between 8:00 pm and 8:30 pm. All times are approximate. Please note your preferred departure time and location.
The above prices are subject to change due to additional transportation fees depending on your hotel pick-up location. Please contact us to offer your specific hotel location after booking. We will then provide you more detailed information .
Please arrive at hotel pick-up location 10-15 minutes prior to pick-up. All times are approximations. The real pick-up time depends on the hotel distance.
This tour departs from Hilo Airport and Hilo hotels only.
Route may be modified due to national park advisories. Tour features can change daily as we cannot predict weather and lava viewing conditions. We do not guarantee sighting of lava flows.
Moderate walking is involved during this tour. Please wear walking shoes and dress comfortably (expect sun, wind and at times rain conditions).
Children under the age of 4 are free and must be seated on an adult's lap. If you require a seat for a child under 4, please purchase a child's admission.
Dinner available for purchase.
Passengers are responsible for verifying their luggage is loaded by the bus operator. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for lost baggage, except if baggage is lost in transit, in which case the maximum liability is $100.00 per bag, not to exceed $200.00 per person. Tours4Fun assumes no liability for damaged baggage, except if baggage is damaged in transit, in which case the maximum amount for a damaged luggage claim is $30.00 per bag, not to exceed $60.00 per person. Airline damaged or lost bags must be reported directly to the airlines. All claims shall be submitted within twenty-four (24) hours of the occurrence.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
We do offer pick-up from the Pacific Beach Hotel in Waikiki upon request. If you need to schedule a pick-up in this location please advise us by including your hotel name and address in the comments section when placing your order online.