Summary of The Day: Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudi worked and lived. Gaudi, one of the greatest innovators of his time, has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover in Barcelona.
This Artistic Tour of Barcelona starts at the Carrer de Balmes, 5, Barcelona, Espanya. We will take you to the Sagrada Familia (Holy Family) Basilica, Gaudi's unfinished masterpiece which is Barcelona's most famous landmark. The guide will take you on a walking tour of the exterior of the Sagrada Familia to admire the richly and symbolically decorated facades.
Next, you will discover Gaudi's bizarre Park Guell, which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Be careful, it's easy to get lost in the whimsical design of this bizarre but compelling public park with a perfect integration of the architectural elements in nature.
Our tour continues to Passeig de Gracia to see Gaudi's famous apartment buildings la casa Mila “La Pedrera” and Casa Batllo. The tour ends at Passeig de Gracia.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Promotion applied to departure on
09/15/2016 - 10/31/2016
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12
* Children under 4 years old are free.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Air conditioned motor coach
Multilingual official guide
Guided walking tour of the Park Guell with entrance
Guided walking tour of the outside of the Sagrada Familia
Guided walking tour of the Passeig de Gracia (Casa Mila “La Pedrera” and Casa Batllo)
Hotel pick-up, drop-off
Entrance to Sagrada Familia, Casa Mila “La Pedrera” and Casa Batllo
Personal expenses including lunch or other services not specified above
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure time to check in.
Please be aware that the tour includes Walking Tours. We kindly advise you to wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.