Summary of The Day: Departing from you hotel, we'll head out of Bucharest to Mogosoaia Palace. Built at the end of the 17th century, the palace is a beautiful demonstration of the Romanaian Brancovenesc architectural style, which is unique to the country. Here we'll discover the palace halls, Gheorghe Bibescu Chapel, Ice House, St. Gheorghe's Church, and the Mogosoaia Greenhouses.
From here we'll head further north to Snagov and visit the Snagov Monastery, located on an inlet of the Snagov Lake. As we tour this ancient structure, look out for the hidden tomb of Vlad the Impaler, otherwise known as Dracula.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* This tour requires a minimum of 2 guest to depart.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional English or Spanish Speaking guide
Pick-up and return for Bucharest Downtown Hotels & Hostels
Transportation by modern air-conditioned car/minibus
Please be aware that the local currency is Romania is Lei and you cannot use Euros here. Please tip your guide(s) in Lei.
Please input your hotel name and address during booking in the "Meeting Point" box.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.