Summary of The Day: This historic Oahu tour combines a visit to Pearl Harbor with a tour of Hawaii's newest attraction, the Pacific Aviation Museum. You will delve into the intriguing history of military flight in this interactive museum which presents classic American and Japanese airplanes including a Japanese Zero fighter and it's adversary, the Grumman F4F Wildcat. You will peruse artifacts concerning the internment of Japanese Americans, historic footage of the attack on Pearl Harbor and informative re-enactments that allow you to experience the sights, sounds and exhilaration of the first days of the war. The museum is enhanced by it's location at Ford Island, the center of the Pearl Harbor attack because of the battleship moorings surrounding it. You will enjoy specially guided tours and authentic exhibits that promise to transport you back in time for a bonafide World War II experience.
We will provide you with new "GOLD" options (Optional).
The new "GOLD" options will certainly enhance your Pearl Harbor visit with the following inclusions:
* Lunch at the Pacific Aviation Museum's Laniakea Cafe
* Audio Tours for the Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri and USS Bowfin
* A commemorative Pearl Harbor postcard set
* A December 7, 1941 newspaper reprint
The driver's will give all GOLD passengers a Pearl Harbor GOLD sticker and a Pearl Harbor Gold Passbook. There will be vouchers in the passbook for the customer to redeem for your light lunch at the food vendor, an audio voucher to pickup your audio device and vouchers for your postcard set and newsprint from the gift shop.
Pickups begin in Waikiki at approximately 6:30 a.m. - 6:50 a.m. and return to Waikiki at approximately 3:30 p.m.
Please call local provider to reconfirm the pick up time and location when you arrive in Honolulu!
*It contains $1.57 per ticket to reduce waiting time in Pearl Harbor to visit the Arizona Memorial. Please note that the free child should pay the $1.57 per child when you make reservation.
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location
Guests staying at the following hotels must meet the tour at the Sheraton Waikiki Porte Cochere:
*Marc Royal Suites
*Ohana Islander Waikiki
*Royal Hawaiian Hotel
*Trump International Hotel and Tower
*Wyndham Vacation Resorts
Professional tour escort
Admission fee to Pacific Aviation Museum
Airfares or related transportation between your home and Honolulu airport or chosen pickup location
All personal expenses
No host lunch
Optional tours (Prices may vary depending on availability)
US citizens must have a government issued photo ID while International visitors should have their valid passport. Adult customers (18 yrs and above) who do not have the proper ID will not be allowed to cross over to Ford Island.
Please arrive at hotel pickup location 10-15 minutes prior to pickup. All times are approximations.
Please contact us to offer your specific hotel location after booking. We need to know where your hotel is so we can give you instructions about transportation. Most times we are able to pick you up at your hotel or a nearby hotel. Otherwise, you will be instructed on where to wait for your pick up when we confirm your order.
Passengers may not carry any item that offers concealment. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. A small camera is permitted.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.