Summary of The Day: With Multiple Daily Departures our Hoover Dam Express tour fits into any schedule
We’ll pick you up at your Las Vegas hotel before departing on this half-day express tour of the Hoover Dam. The perfect tour for those on a tight time schedule. Experience this engineering man-made wonder of the world. One of the biggest and most successful government projects of it’s time. The Hoover Dam actually was completed on time and under budget.
Your professional driver / guide will provide narration on this round trip tour from Las Vegas while you enjoy a ride on board a luxury motor coach with airline style reclining seats, foot rests, on board restroom, air conditioning and large vista view windows so you are sure not to miss a thing.
The Mighty Hoover Dam Created Lake Mead - The Largest Man-Made Lake in the Western Hemisphere
The Hoover Dam – often called one of the 7 Man-Made Wonders of the World. Don’t miss your chance to stand on top of this amazing piece of American History. One of the only US Government Projects to be completed on time and under budget!
PICKUP AVAILABLE FROM MOST MAJOR HOTELS on the STRIP and DOWNTOWN: Please let us know where you are staying when you book and we will let you know your pick-up time.
UPGRADE OPTION: 15-minute Helicopter Tour
Concluding with a fantastic aerial Helicopter flight around the Hoover Dam & Lake Mead area you will be amazed by the size of the Mighty Hoover Dam as you see if from the air it is truly a magnificent sight. You will truly grasp the size of the Hoover Dam from the air and experience all of it's beauty.
*Child shares the same price with adult.
*Children under 23 months ride in lap free.
- Pickup from Most Major Hotels on the Las Vegas Strip and Downtown Area
- Photo Stop at the Historic 'Welcome to Las Vegas' Sign.
- Government Guided VIP Tour Inside Hoover Dam
- Access to the Newly Opened Visitors Center, Museum, Monuments, and Gift Shop.
- Photo Opportunities of the Newly Built Pat Tillman / Mike O'Callaghan Bypass Bridge
- Parking and Admission is Included
- Personal expenses
- If a motor coach with a lift is required we must have a 72 hour prior notification to the date of travel
- All Motor Coaches with lift equipment are subject to availability.
- All motor coaches are DOT certified, and are able to kneel to curb height.
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed.
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date.
- If the Helicopter option has been selected those passengers whom are traveling with a child 2 and over must also purchase a seat on the Helicopter due to FAA Guidelines
- No Food or Drink is allowed inside the Hoover Dam
- The following items are prohibited on our motor coach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: Luggage, Large Backpacks, Suit Cases, Briefcases, Coolers, and Alcohol. If an item has not been listed please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
what time does it finish?
how long will we stay at the actual dam? 03/30/2017 05:44:40
The tour has two start times. The first one is in the morning from 10:00am and ends around 2:30pm. The other one is in the afternoon from 1:30pm and ends around 5:00pm.
The time to stay at Hoover Dam is around 2 hours.
For any further assistance, you may also contact our customer service team at
Tel: 1-866-933-7368 (USA & Canada)
Tel: 1-626-389-8668 (International)
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Customer Service Rep
What is the cost of Helicopter add on ?
What is the duration of the Hoover Dam detailed onsite visit ?
Are Cameras allowed during the visit ? 08/29/2015 23:55:32
Dear Ameen Sharif,
Thank you for your inquiry.
The price for Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise is $205.00/Person(Grand Canyon West.)
Typically, customers will visit Hoover Dam for a brief photo opportunity.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7