Summary of The Day: With Multiple Daily Departures our Hoover Dam Express tour fits into any schedule
We’ll pick you up at your Las Vegas hotel before departing on this half-day express tour of the Hoover Dam. The perfect tour for those on a tight time schedule. Experience this engineering man-made wonder of the world. One of the biggest and most successful government projects of it’s time. The Hoover Dam actually was completed on time and under budget.
Your professional driver / guide will provide narration on this round trip tour from Las Vegas while you enjoy a ride on board a luxury motor coach with airline style reclining seats, foot rests, on board restroom, air conditioning and large vista view windows so you are sure not to miss a thing.
The Mighty Hoover Dam Created Lake Mead - The Largest Man-Made Lake in the Western Hemisphere
The Hoover Dam – often called one of the 7 Man-Made Wonders of the World. Don’t miss your chance to stand on top of this amazing piece of American History. One of the only US Government Projects to be completed on time and under budget!
PICKUP AVAILABLE FROM MOST MAJOR HOTELS on the STRIP and DOWNTOWN: Please let us know where you are staying when you book and we will let you know your pick-up time.
UPGRADE OPTION: 15-minute Helicopter Tour
Concluding with a fantastic aerial Helicopter flight around the Hoover Dam & Lake Mead area you will be amazed by the size of the Mighty Hoover Dam as you see if from the air it is truly a magnificent sight. You will truly grasp the size of the Hoover Dam from the air and experience all of it's beauty.
If a motor coach with a lift is required we must have a 72 hour prior notification to the date of travel
All Motor Coaches with lift equipment are subject to availability.
All motor coaches are DOT certified, and are able to kneel to curb height.
Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed.
All reservations must be confirmed 24 hours prior to travel date.
If the Helicopter option has been selected those passengers whom are traveling with a child 2 and over must also purchase a seat on the Helicopter due to FAA Guidelines
No Food or Drink is allowed inside the Hoover Dam
The following items are prohibited on our motor coach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: Luggage, Large Backpacks, Suit Cases, Briefcases, Coolers, and Alcohol. If an item has not been listed please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.