Summary of The Day: This evening we'll enjoy a lovely dinner at a landmark Havana restaurant and then depart across the bay for Morro-Cabana Park, located between the colonial castles of Morro and the Foraleza de San Carlos de la Cabana, to see this gorgeous city lit up in the night. While here, we'll visit the Fortress to witness the cannon shot ceremony, an old Havana tradition where a cannon is fired atop the walls to signal the closing of the city gates.
After the cannon shot ceremony we'll depart for the Hotel Nacional to enjoy a stunning performance by the Cabaret Parisien! Prepared to be bedazzled by this amazing show that displays a blend of Indoamerican, Hispanic, and African cultures.
We'll return to the hotel in the late evening.
We do not provide pick-up or drop-off from hostels and private residences. You must be a registered guest at a major hotel in the Havana metropolitan area.
First hotel pick-up is at 6:30pm.
Due to internal politics at the destination, we will not be able to process bookings made by United States citizens.
Pickup service is available only for hotels in the Havana metropolitan zone. The local operator will not confirm the reservation unless passengers are booked at a hotel. We do not provide pick-up at hostels, B&B's, or private residences.
Please leave a note about your pick-up/drop-off hotel when making reservation.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.