Summary of The Day: In the morning, we’re heading to the city of Clearwater, and visit Clearwater Beach which is the most beautiful beach in America and characterized by white sand beaches stretching for 2.5 miles (4 km) along the Gulf and sits on a barrier island. Here is the best place of deep sea fishing, so that we will plan half-day fishing (all the equipment is provided) by large boat of 150 people. Deep sea fishing suits everyone even though this is your first time to try it. You will have the chance to fish some precious carnivore fish, such as red snapper, grouper, sea bass, shark and so on. Then sailors will help you cut those fishes into pieces, which could be processed at around restaurants.
After that, we continue playing on the Clearwater beach. Guests could take the American biggest speedboat to watch wild dolphins at 95% chance. You’re also able to visit Clearwater Marine Aquarium where the well-known dolphin ‘Winter’ lives, the main character in the movie ‘ Dolphin Tale 1&2’ that was also shot in this place. Guests lie on beach, and join the entertainment activities, parasail, surfing, jet ski, in so for.
Finally, we'll enjoy a relax bus tour returning to Orlando at about 6:00pm.
We reserve the right to modify the itinerary to accommodate the weather and/or traffic conditions.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* The price is the same for all ages.
*Children under 3 yrs old need to pay the same price for seat as adult and please bring child safety seat for them.
Ground transportation via air-conditioned van, minibus or motorcoach, depending on the number of passengers
Professional bilingual tour guide
All personal expenses and meals
Service Fee for tour guide and driver (minimum $7.00/day per person)
Optional activities and entrance fees (prices and availability subject to change) (All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.):
- Deep Sea Fishing in Gulf of Mexico: $65.00/Adult; $45.00/Child(3-9); $65.00/Senior(62+) - Speed Boat: $25.00/Adult; $20.00/Child(3-9); $25.00/Senior(62+) - Clearwater Marine Aquarium: $24.00/Adult; $19.00/Child(3-9); $24.00/Senior(62+)
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Once the booking is confirmed, refunds and cancellations will incur a penalty.
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide(English/Chinese). Tours and/ or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.