Summary of The Day: Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudi worked and lived. Gaudi, one of the greatest innovators of his time, has left behind numerous treasures for the discerning tourist to discover in Barcelona.
The Sagrada Familia is one of the most visited buildings in the world. Discover this magnificent Modernist edifice on a guided tour of the interior of the basilica, where vaults reach as high as seventy meters. Gaudi designed a Latin cross plan with five aisles, extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism. We'll also visit the Sagrada Familia museum, where you'll see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of this basilica from its early beginnings to the present day. The museum provides valuable information about Gaudi's life and career.
At the end of the museum visit, the guide will leave you at the entrance of the elevator to the tower, (admission included). Take the elevator up the tower to admire the astonishing views of the city.
This tour starts at Plaça Sagrada Família n 3, located on Sicília street between numbers 233 and 235:
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Number of Adults
Number of Children (6-10)
* Adult: 11 and older
* Child: 4-10 years of age
* Participation is free for children under 4 years of age.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Multilingual official guide
Entrance and guided visit to the Sagrada Familia Basilica and Museum
Elevator to the towers (your choice of Nativity facade or Passion facade)
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
Correct dress code is required inside the Sagrada Familia Basilica. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals.
Due to limited capacity, there might be a wait time between the guided tour and elevator access.
The visit to the towers is unescorted. Operation is subject to cancellation depending on weather conditions and other circumstances.
Assuming both elevators are operating normally on the day of the tour, you will be given the choice of ascending to the towers on the Nativity facade, with views to the east of Barcelona, or the Passion facade, which looks out over the city center.
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.