Summary of The Day: On the enhanced 3-hour tour, you will see all the sights of the 2.5-hour tour plus a preview of the 9/11 Memorial museum with timed tickets to the museum. The Museum is an underground museum which has various artifacts of September 11, 2001, and pieces of steel from the Twin Towers, such as the final steel, which was the last piece of steel to leave Ground Zero in May 2002. Exhibits in the museum include 23,000 images, 10,300 artifacts, and nearly 2,000 oral histories of the dead provided by friends and loved ones, in addition to over 500 hours of video.
Come and witness the site of a world-changing event and feel the presence of bravery and tragedy all at once. The World Trade Center Walking Tour offers New York visitors an up-close-and-personal tour of the World Trade Center site and a look at how it has risen from the tragedy of 9/11.
Cancellation Policy: All tour sales are final and tickets are non-refundable.
All tour tickets are non-transferable and cannot be rescheduled unless the guest purchases tour insurance.
All tours run regardless of weather unless the company notifies guests of a chance in the tour schedule.
9/11 memorial tickets are free of charge and is included as part of the walking tour.
Tour Guide assigned to conduct the tour is subject to change without notice due to last minute scheduling conflicts or other factors. If you wish to take a tour with a specific tour guide please call us to confirm tour guide assigned to your tour.
The admission to the 9/11 Memorial is free, and the price is associated with a guided tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.