Summary of The Day: Aren't secrets designed to be told?
Unravel the mysteries behind the making of the famous wax figures at the Grevin Museum.
How were the models of Zlatan, Chantal Thomas and Brad Pitt selected for the museum? What is involved in making and dressing them, applying their make-up and styling their hair? What professional skills are required to create and restore these delicate figures to the splitting-image likeness of Lady Gaga or Marc Lavoine.
This guided tour lasting 1.5 hours takes you through the museum's off-limits workshops, where you can feast on the costumes, hair and figures of the greatest celebrities.
The photo studio is brimming over with anecdotes and images; surprises await behind the scenes. You will be in awe of the architectural beauty and impressive decor in the hall of columns.
Don't miss out on this chance to meet your favorite stars!
The tour ends at the Passage Jouffroy, exit of the Museum Grevin.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 19 and older
* Child: 5-18 years of age
* Children below the age of 5 are not permitted.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when cancelled.
Guided tour in English
Exclusive access to the Behind the Scenes areas of the Grevin Museum
Hotel pick-up, drop-off
Admission to the public areas of the Grevin Museum
Latecomers will not be accommodated and will not be eligible for a refund.
This is a behind-the-scenes tour of the museum's workshops and hall of columns. It does not include public admission to the Grevin Museum after the visit, even for an unguided tour.
Out of respect for the artists, the visit to the workshops is subject to very strict conditions:
- Small groups only - 20 people maximum.
- Total silence: no questions, no phone calls, no talking.
- Do not touch anything and do not go into the rooms.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.