Summary of The Day: Today, do as the Romans do and learn from the Greeks with a fantastic dance class! Fans of the film "Zorba the Greek" won't want to miss the chance to learn classic Greek dance moves.
You'll meet your guide at the Acropolis Metro Station and enjoy a scenic walk down the Dionisiou Aeropagitou Street to meet your dance instructor for a small group lesson. Having stretched your legs with a light stroll, you'll be ready to accept your teachers instructions and learn about the cultural history of Greek dances, where they were developed, and the hidden meaning behind each of them. Follow along with your group as you learn the steps to dances like “kalamatianos” and “syrtos” before practicing the rhythmic "syrtaki."
After you class, settle down for a delicious Greek meal at a local restaurant where you can relax with your fellow travelers and enjoy a great view of the Acropolis. Enjoy a fantastic serenade by live music that beckons you to put your lessons to practices!
|USD $73.87||USD $66.38|
* Adult: 18 and older|
* Child: 12-17 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 12.
* Group size: up to 12 pax, minimum 5 participants.
* There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants (5 persons) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.