Summary of The Day: Today, do as the Romans do and learn from the Greeks with a fantastic dance class! Fans of the film "Zorba the Greek" won't want to miss the chance to learn classic Greek dance moves.
You'll meet your guide at the Acropolis Metro Station and enjoy a scenic walk down the Dionisiou Aeropagitou Street to meet your dance instructor for a small group lesson. Having stretched your legs with a light stroll, you'll be ready to accept your teachers instructions and learn about the cultural history of Greek dances, where they were developed, and the hidden meaning behind each of them. Follow along with your group as you learn the steps to dances like “kalamatianos” and “syrtos” before practicing the rhythmic "syrtaki."
After you class, settle down for a delicious Greek meal at a local restaurant where you can relax with your fellow travelers and enjoy a great view of the Acropolis. Enjoy a fantastic serenade by live music that beckons you to put your lessons to practices!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 18 and older
* Child: 12-17 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 12.
* Group size: up to 12 pax, minimum 5 participants.
* There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough participants (5 persons) to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
One or two glasses of wine or any other beverage
A 1.5-hour dancing lesson with an excellent folk dancer in a private place
A delicious hearty dinner (Greek salad, 3 appetizers, 1 lt. of Greek wine per 4 persons - a main course & Greek dessert for each participant) in a traditional place with live Greek music
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.