Summary of The Day: Meet one of the most talented chefs in Athens and learn the secrets of a perfect Greek meal, from the local and fresh ingredients and time tested culinary techniques. With your fellow students and foodie enthusiasts, you'll be guided through Varavakios, Athen's central market, to introduce yourself to the fresh fruits, vegetables, and meats that will be your most important tools today.
Then you'll step into the kitchen of a classic Greek restaurant, and begin your lesson. Over the next you'll work closely with your instructor to make classic appetizers like cheese pies and authentic, Greek salads. After some practice, you'll work on the main course, a unique recipe prepared by both you and the chef based on the seasonality of ingredients.
After everything is out of the oven and prepared, relax with a glass of homemade wine and dig into to the scrumptious meal you've prepared yourself. And don't worry about remembering it all; you'll leave here with a complimentary scroll of all the recipes you've worked with!
Accompanied by homemade wine you will enjoy a perfectly traditional Greek meal, while at the same time socializing with people from all over the world. The journey into the world of Greek cuisine ends with lots of pictures, smiles, and a souvenir scroll with all the recipes you have prepared yourself, our gift to you!
|USD $74.10||USD $66.58|
* Adult: 18 and older|
* Child: 12-17 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 12.
* Group size: 4 min, 10 max.
* Tour requires at least 4 pax to guarantee the departure. For 1-3 pax, your reservation will be holding. We would contact you should another booking coming in at the same departure date as yours. The departure will be cancelled and the tour fee will be full refunded, if we cannot reach the minimum guests prior to the departure date. Meanwhile, your departure also can be guaranteed if you would like to pay 4 pax at a time. Do not hesitate to contact our CSR if you have any inquiry.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.