Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Summary of The Day: Welcome to Greece! We'll meet at 6:00pm in the lobby for a fast and informal meeting where you will be given some country information and explained how the week is going to unfold. There is an optional group dinner tonight to get to know the rest of the group.
Arion Hotel /
Achilleas Hotel (Group departing on 17th September) or similar
Summary of The Day: Today we'll introduce you to Athens, capital and largest city of Greece as well as one of the world’s oldest cities with history spanning back over 3,400 years and widely referred to as the cradle of Western Civilization and the birthplace of democracy. The cultural and historical heritage is still evident in the city today and represented by all of the ancient monuments and works of art.
Our tour will take you to many of these sites, including the National Library, the Academy, the Constitution Square and Parliament, the Temple of Zeus, Parthenon and Acropolis (admission not included) to name a few. The night is yours free to explore more of this incredible city.
Summary of The Day: You have a free day in Mykonos. Mykonos is the picturesque Greek island, with the fishing boats bobbing side by side with the luxury boats, the whitewashed streets, beaches, restaurants and bars; you will not be short of things to explore.
Paradision Hotel /
Alex Hotel /
Olia Hotel /
Maki’s Place /
Pension Alexandra Hotel or similar
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Price for Double/Triple Occupancy applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Maximum room capacity is 3 people including adult and child/infant.
* Solo passengers not wishing to pay a single supplement will be accommodated in a double, twin or triple room according to availability with a passenger(s) of the same gender.
Services of experienced tour leaders
Transportation by Economy class ferry
Transfers from the island ports to the hotels and from hotels to the island ports
Meals: 4 breakfasts
Excursions: Island orientation walks (entrance fees NOT included)
Any flights not mentioned on the itinerary
Meals not stated in the itinerary
Items of a personal nature
Tips & gestures
Other services not stated in the itinerary
Entrance fees to the sights and museums and optional activities(prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price. All optional tours that include a service fee must be paid for in cash before joining the tour.)
- Delos Island Tour, Mykonos: EUR 25.00/person
- Acropolis: EUR 12.00/person
This tour offers a moderate level of activity, focusing on traveling to unique destinations off the beaten path and offering travelers a variety of activities at each destination, including horseback riding, donkey riding, and jeep safaris.
The general age of travelers on this tour range from 18-39 years old.
Tour Cancellation and/or Alterations Made Within:
1) 16 days prior to departure date -100% of reservation cost will be charged.
2) 17-31 days prior to departure date -85% of reservation cost will be charged.
3) 32-61 days prior to departure date -70% of reservation cost will be charged.
4) 62 or more days prior to departure date -25% of reservation cost will be charged.
All changes, amendments or additions must be confirmed prior to 62 days of the departure date to avoid cancellation or amendment fees. No new passengers may be added to a booking once completed.
a) Name & Tour Date changes requested within;
- 31-17 days of departure will incur an amendment fee of £50 per person;
- 16 days of departure will be made at the sole discretion of local operator.
b) Tour Destination changes requested within;
- 62-32 days of departure will incur an amendment fee of £35 per person;
- 31 days of departure will be made at the sole discretion of local operator.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.