Summary of The Day: We'll depart from Melbourne at approximately 10am in winter - 11am in summer - and travel towards Australia's famous surfing beaches. We'll travel west to the start of the Great Ocean Road, passing the coastal towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay, ultimately arriving at the iconic Cape Otway Lighthouse, the oldest surviving lighthouse on the mainland. After enjoying breathtaking views over Southern Ocean and Bass Strait, we'll treat you to an Aussie BBQ lunch, after which we'll continue to explore Shipwreck Coast, stroll along storied beaches and see Loch Ard Gorge. Arriving at the Twelve Apostles, we'll descend Gibson's Steps to a place dwarfed by the magnificent limestone stacks.
One of the many highlights of your day will no doubt be watching the sun set over this spectacular coastline (summer only, subject to weather conditions).
We normally return to Melbourne at around 10pm in winter, and 11:30pm in summer. Inclement weather and/or traffic conditions may cause a slight delay, however.
Courtesy pick-up service is available at most Melbourne inner-city hotels. Please leave a note with your hotel name and address in the comments section when booking online.
This tour does not operate on Good Friday, Easter Saturday, Easter Monday, ANZAC Day, Queen's Birthday, Melbourne Cup, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Australia Day, and Labour Day.
Tour operator reserves the right to alter fares, inclusions, and vehicles, and may cancel tours in unforeseen circumstances.
In spring and summer, we recommend that passengers wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Wear layered clothing in autumn and winter to ensure comfort in colder temperatures.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.