Melbourne - Great Ocena Road - Melbourne
Summary of The Day: You are invited to come and share a special day along the world's most scenic coastal route.
Experience the amazing coastline diversity in Victoria, by taking in roaring surf, white sand beaches, rocky outcrops and towering cliffs. We make stops at numerous beaches, lookouts and other scenic spots to allow you an opportunity to take plenty of happy snaps, as well as to simply relax while enjoying the amazing views.
We also visit an area where the local koalas are particularly abundant, ensuring excellent koala viewing while enjoying a stroll amongst the sweetly-scented eucalyptus forest.
We'll also meet some of our favorite feathered friends, with an opportunity to hand-feed some of the colorful local parrots that live in the Great Otway National Park.
Our lunch stop is at the foot of the Otway Ranges in the beautiful town of Apollo Bay, Australia. Apollo Bay has numerous eateries providing a wide array of choices across a range of budgets for your holiday. Here we have time to explore the shops and the marina or to have a dip in the bay itself.
After lunch we follow the Great Ocean Road into the mountains where we take a stroll in the Great Otway National Park. Wonder at the intricate beauty of ancient rain forest and marvel at the region's towering native hardwoods, some of the tallest trees anywhere in the world.
Then of course it's onwards to the Port Campbell National Park, where you'll be awestruck by the park's world famous rock formations including of course the 12 Apostles, the sensational (but much underestimated) Loch Ard Gorge, and the collapsed London Bridge.
What better way to see the Port Campbell National Park than by helicopter? Take to the skies for a whole new perspective and awesome views over this amazing stretch of coastline! Ouroptional scenic helicopter flight from the 12 Apostles, taking in aerial views of the Port Campbell National Park including the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and the Baker's Oven. Flights operated by 12 Apostles Helicopters. Do not miss it and book your flight with your tour.
We depart Melbourne early to beat the crowds. Our smaller air-conditioned buses allow us to access areas the larger coaches can't, as well as providing a personal touch with the benefits of a small group environment.
So come along and let our experienced guides give you a value-packed day of outstanding sights, information and entertainment, with plenty of fun and a few little surprises along the way.
- Pickup: Besides the Central Departure Point at Rendezvous Hotel (328 Flinders St, Melbourne) at 7:50am, we can also supply complimentary pickup service from the major hotels in Melbourne city from 7:00am. The actual pick up time depends upon the specific pick up location.
Return to hotels approx. at 9:30pm.
Blockout dates for optional Scenic Helicopter Flight:
- 12/18/2016 - 1/10/2017
- 1/20/2017 - 2/15/2017
- 4/7/2017 - 4/24/2017
|USD $99.27||USD $84.00|
* Adult: 16 and older|
* Child: 0-15 years old
* Maximum pax per vehicle: 24
* Rates for optional helicopter flight tour for 2017-18 rate season will not be confirmed until January 2017.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
- Hotel pickup and deluxe coach transfers with commentary
- Scenic drive along the Great Ocean Road
- Guided eco-tour of Great Otway National Park Rainforest
- Iconic rock formations of Port Campbell National Park
- Morning tea
- Restaurant lunch
- Free Wi-Fi service onboard
- 15 minutes scenic helicopter flight from the 12 Apostles (Scenic Helicopter Flight only)
- Taking in aerial views of Port Campbell National Park including 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and London Bridge (Scenic Helicopter Flight only)
- Tips for the driver/guide
- All personal expenses
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Qi Gao(1)Useful06/18/2016A fantastic day around the Great Ocean Road ( Verified Purchased )
The landscape around the Great Ocean Road was really fantastic and the tour guide was very kind and considerable. You will never be upset about choosing such a tour!
Anonymous.(1)Useful04/21/2016Beautiful experienced ( Verified Purchased )
The entire day tour was great, had a lot of fun. It was very informative, the sights we visited was spectacular. Highly recommended ! You are the best. Only small group of people , so it was more personalise.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
We plan to book Great ocean road tour on Sep 23 Fri and are interested in the Helicopter Flight, how long is the ride?
Also, we stay at Art Series - The Larwill Studio (48 Flemington Rd, Parkville VIC 3052, Australia), can you pick us up there? if yes, what time will it be?
Valerie 09/08/2015 09:40:35
Thank you for your inquiry.
The flight time is less than 30 minutes. If you need hotel pickup service, please leave us your hotel information at the "Checkout" page and we'll confirm with our local tour office for a detailed pickup information for you.
Customer Service Rep
At this time, the only pick-up offered is from the designated location listed below:
Hotel/Pick Up Location:
7:50am Rendezvous Hotel, 328 Flinders St, Melbourne
You can also view this information under Step # 3 on the booking area of the tour page.
Customer Service Rep
Upload your photos and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information
Edit Photo Title & Description
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7
Customer ReviewsSee All
A fantastic day around the Great Ocean Road
The landscape around the Great Ocean Road was really fantastic and the tour guide was very k .. Read MoreBy Qi Gao On 06/18/2016 08:30:01
The entire day tour was great, had a lot of fun. It was very informative, the sights we visi .. Read MoreBy Anonymous. On 04/21/2016 01:06:22