Summary of The Day: Do you want to ride some of Victoria’s most famous Mountain bike trails? Ever wanted to see the Great Ocean Road? Why not combine the two in the one day! It’s a perfect combination!
We'll start the day bright and early with a 7:30am departure from Melbourne CBD where we'll make the 2-hour journey to the township of Forrest. Known as one of the best single trail mountain bike networks in Victoria, we will spend 2 hours riding the Yaugher trails through the Otway Ranges bushland. With small features scattered over the trails you will be in for an absolute hoot of a time!
After our morning of riding we'll enjoy lunch before making the short drive to the township of Forrest. Taste the local brews at the Forrest Brewery or some of the delicious hand made treats.
From here we'll make the short drive to the coast and join the Great Ocean Road just outside the town of Apollo Bay where we'll begin to wind our way back towards Melbourne. Stop off for some quality beach time at one of the popular surf beaches, spot koalas in the wild and take in the magnificent views not gained on regular tours of what is known as one of the most scenic drives in the world!
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 12 and younger
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Friendly, informative and experienced guide
Air conditioned transportation to and from the park
Please note that customers should be waiting out the front of the selected pickup location at least 10 minutes before departure.
Children are permitted on most tours, however due to the nature and length of tours, it may not be recommended, please check with reservations for recommendations.
A baby seat can be provided if requested.
There are no luggage storage facilities on day tours. Please do not bring your luggage with you. Luggage may be stored with your accommodation provider for the day.
Due to limited luggage restrictions, pushers and prams are not permitted on tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.