Summary of The Day: After pickup from your Melbourne or St Kilda hotel, we'll depart from the head and cross the Westgate Bridge bright and early to maximize your time on the Great Ocean Road.
After just over an hour’s drive, the first stop will be on a popular surf beach near the town of Anglesea for morning tea. Relax here, stretch out in the sand, and watch the local surfers catch some sweet waves. We'll then take a short drive to Memorial Arch, a memorial to the soldiers who worked on the construction of the 151 mile (243 km) stretch of road following World War I.
We'll continue on the Great Ocean Road to the small town of Kennet River, passing unmatched vies of gorgeous coastline and sea cliffs. Here your guide will help you spot the local koalas hanging among the eucalyptus trees.
We'll stop for lunch at a local restaurant in Apollo Bay and then continue towards the Otway National Park. We'll take a guided walk into the heart of the forest and discover towering trees. As we walk among these giants we'll make our way to the ocean and stop at the mighty Shipwreck Coast. Here we'll get to explore the 12 Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and Gibson Steps, all a short drive from one another.
After a long day, relax on the drive back to Melbourne, arriving around 9:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 12 and younger
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Friendly informative tour guide
Complimentary hotel pick-up/drop-off in Melbourne Center
Please note that customers should be waiting out the front of the selected pickup location at least 10 minutes before departure.
If you cannot find your desired pickup location, please note your own hotel location when booking and we will confirm it for you.
Children are permitted on most tours, however due to the nature and length of tours, it may not be recommended, please check with reservations for recommendations.
A baby seat can be provided if requested.
There are no luggage storage facilities on day tours, please do not bring your luggage with you. Luggage may be stored with your accommodation provider for the day.
Due to limited luggage restrictions, pushers and prams are not permitted on tour.
What to bring: Water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, warm and cool clothing, rain jacket, camera and a sense of adventure!
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.