Summary of The Day: Have you dreamed about seeing some of the filming locations of the famous Game of Thrones series? Use this unique opportunity and visit those places and see how they look in real life.
If you are a Game of Thrones fan, this is an excellent tour for you! On this fun tour you will hear about real history of Split with a special accent on those exact places where the famous series was shot. This GoT walking tour covers the area of the center of Split town, Diocletian's cellars, the Golden Gate, Vestibul, and more. Your knowledgeable local guide, also a true fan of the series, will take you through the street of Split showing you where different scenes were shot. You'll wander the cellars where in the fourth season the Meereenese slaves lived and you'll walk the streets where they ran, you'll see where Daenarys kept her dragons in season five, enter the corridor where the Sons of the Harpy waited for the Unsullied and walk through the streets where the Unsullied Army patroled.
Along the way you'll hear many interesting facts and stories about the Game of Thrones filming time in Split and learn something new about Split, its history and importance to Dalmatia.
We will meet at Kresimirova 3, 21000, Split, Croatia near the Diocletian Palace. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.