Summary of The Day: Join us on a deluxe and all-inclusive private tour from Jackson Hole to Grand Teton National Park! After picking you up from your hotel we'll head out from Jackson Hole to discover one of the best kept secrets of Wyoming.
Along the way we'll pass through the townj of Kelly and see Mormon Row, Oxbow Turnout, and Jackson Lake. We'll also take scenic drive along Jenny Lake in the shadow of the towering Moose Wilson. Along the way expect to spot some of the American frontier's great wildlife including buffaloes, bears, elk, and moose. Make sure to bring your camera!
As this tour is private the itinerary is completely adjustable to your needs and wishes. Please let us know if there are any ares you wish to explore.
Please include your hotel name and address in the "Reservation Request" box during booking.
Our safaris are very suitable for children. In general, all our safaris are great for all family members to share and remember. Our guides are experienced with and facilitating an interactive learning experience for kids. We feel that from about 4 years old and up, kids can very effectively use optics and participate in the safari experience. Playing in a meadow or along a stream and looking at natural curiosities are great activities for small children.
We can accommodate any level of desired activity, from total motorized safari to all day hikes. To be able to see certain features, you may be required to walk. In most cases, an auto tour with short walks will allow us to see all the major features.
We do not guarantee any particular species, though many of the most dramatic (wolf and bear) are seen at a very high success rate, particularly during certain seasons and in certain localities.
Generally the weather doesn't affect us in a negative way. Keep in mind this is a dry climate and the weather is generally excellent. If we simply have rain or snow, you will probably be much better with the day reserved with us, since we are best able and equipped to deal with the vagaries of mountain weather.
Average daytime temperatures mid-winter are about 28'F to 30'F. Winter nighttime temperatures may be less than 10'F. Average summer temperatures may be in the 80's with lows in the 40's. These are averages, so keep in mind the range of temperatures can be quite a bit more dramatic. The best way to deal with this range of temperatures is to have a layered garment system such as: windproof jacket, vest, sweater, heavy shirt and undergarments. One rule of thumb: even in summer, consider bringing one more layer than you expect to need. Of course, in all seasons: hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and sturdy walking shoes. Rain gear is also a good idea.
In general, footwear should be sturdy, broken-in walking shoes. In summer, light hiking shoes are good for day hikes and general touring. Heavier boots are better for backpacking. Snowboots ("PAC" style, or "Sorel" style with rubber bottom and leather upper) are best for snowshoeing. Some type of shoe or sandal which you can get wet and swim in is best for river trips.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.