Melbourne - Otway National Park - Port Cambell - Great Ocean Road - Melbourne
Summary of The Day: Take one of the best coastal drives in the world with one of the true Australian adventures: the Great Ocean Road!
Departing from Melbourne we'll head out to discover coastal cliffs, stunning beaches, and enchanting views. As we cross the West Gate Bridge we'll enjoy a lovely vision of Melbourne and Port Phillip Bay as we begin our adventure. We'll enjoy a snack of Aussie style Bush Billy Tea with lamingtons, Vegemite and crackers along the way. Make sure to bring your camera to capture picture perfect memories of the coast.
We'll stop for lunch at Apollo Bay (own expense) and enjoy a stroll on the beach. Then we'll enter Otway National Park, a magical rainforest of furn gullies and eucalypts. From here we'll encounter The Shipwreck Coast, entering Port Campbell National Park, and witness the amazing Twelve Apostles from the Gibsons Steps. Take plenty of photos from the boardwalk lookout of this iconic view. You may even join an optional helicopter tour to get a unique perspective (own expense).
Next, we'll see the more coastal wonders such as Tom & Eva and Razorback, mighty pillars carved by ocean waves. One of the main attractions we'll see is Loch Ard Gorge, site of the tragic shpwreck of Loch Ard, before visiting the holiday resort of Port Campbell.
After a thrilling day exploring the Great Ocean Road we'll begin our return trip to Melbourne, enjoying the on-board Australian movie "All The Rivers Run - 1," before arriving in the evening.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 3-14 years of age
* Children younger than 3 join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
National park fees
Aussie style Bush Billy tea with lamingtons, Vegemite and crackers
Please input your hotel address during booking and we will confirm the pick-up time and location 24 hours prior to tour departure date.
Please bring a windbreaker and walking shoes.
At times beach access may be closed due to beach erosion and unsafe sea conditions.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
"Our family (booked under: Saw Chan Hong) would like to express our appreciation and praises to the tour guides & other Grayline staffs who brought us to these respective day tours in Melbourne: Their experience, knowledge and professionali...sm really impressed us. Not only that, the warmth, care and consideration really make us at ease and we really hope to come back to Melbourne again (and Grayline of course!) if there is opportunity. For our first ever trip to Australia, we had so much fun and so many beautiful memories! It was so difficult to say good bye on our departure day on 12 Nov. (Sat.) especially for our 2 kids. Melbournians are so lucky to have such wonderful & convenient city to live in with so many natural wonders all around. Please take care & see you again :-)....and G'day Mate!!"Read full review