Summary of The Day: Our Grand Melbourne full day tour is the most comprehensive way to discover our beautiful city with its luscious gardens, new and old architecture, hidden laneways and arcades and shopping time at Queen Victoria Market. In the afternoon, we'll show you a different side of Melbourne that takes in the bayside suburbs of Port Melbourne, St Kilda and Brighton Beach to take that special photo of our iconic bathing boxes.
Highlights of this tour:
• Old Melbourne Gaol
• Lygon Street - cafe culture and 'Little Italy'
• Prestigious Melbourne University
• Royal Exhibition Building and Museum
• Parliament House and Princess Theatre
• St Patrick's Cathedral (photo stop)
• Take a wander in Fitzroy Gardens - there is opportunity to visit Captain Cook's Cottage (own expense)
• East Melbourne - ornate Victorian terraced homes
• Collins Street - Paris end
• Queen Victoria Market* - perhaps enjoy a coffee before you explore (own expense)
• Look for a bargain, wander around the fresh produce and take in the vibrant cosmopolitan atmosphere
• Colourful Chinatown
• Take a guided walk through some of Melbourne's best arcades and laneways - Royal Arcade, Block Arcade, Centre Place and Degraves Street
• Flinders Street Station
• Federation Square
• Melbourne Cricket Ground
• Melbourne Park - National Tennis Centre
• Visit the Royal Botanic Gardens
• Walk by the lake in the Royal Botanic Gardens or stop for a Devonshire Tea (own expense)
• Southbank's Arts and Cultural Centre
• Emerging Docklands area
• The Bolte Bridge providing spectacular city views
• Port Melbourne - travel beachside to St Kilda with great bay views
• Explore Acland Street and its cosmopolitan atmosphere
• Perhaps enjoy coffee and cake at one of the continental cafes (own expense)
• Affluent suburbs of Elwood and Brighton
• Brighton bathing boxes and their bright colours contrasted against the beach (photo stop)
• View the lively restaurants and bars of Fitzroy Street in St Kilda
• Albert Park Lake - site of the F1 Grand Prix
|USD $79.32||USD $39.66|
* Adult: 15 and older|
* Child: 4-14
* Children younger than 4 join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.