Summary of The Day: Our Grand Melbourne full day tour is the most comprehensive way to discover our beautiful city with its luscious gardens, new and old architecture, hidden laneways and arcades and shopping time at Queen Victoria Market. In the afternoon, we'll show you a different side of Melbourne that takes in the bayside suburbs of Port Melbourne, St Kilda and Brighton Beach to take that special photo of our iconic bathing boxes.
Highlights of this tour:
• Old Melbourne Gaol
• Lygon Street - cafe culture and 'Little Italy'
• Prestigious Melbourne University
• Royal Exhibition Building and Museum
• Parliament House and Princess Theatre
• St Patrick's Cathedral (photo stop)
• Take a wander in Fitzroy Gardens - there is opportunity to visit Captain Cook's Cottage (own expense)
• East Melbourne - ornate Victorian terraced homes
• Collins Street - Paris end
• Queen Victoria Market* - perhaps enjoy a coffee before you explore (own expense)
• Look for a bargain, wander around the fresh produce and take in the vibrant cosmopolitan atmosphere
• Colourful Chinatown
• Take a guided walk through some of Melbourne's best arcades and laneways - Royal Arcade, Block Arcade, Centre Place and Degraves Street
• Flinders Street Station
• Federation Square
• Melbourne Cricket Ground
• Melbourne Park - National Tennis Centre
• Visit the Royal Botanic Gardens
• Walk by the lake in the Royal Botanic Gardens or stop for a Devonshire Tea (own expense)
• Southbank's Arts and Cultural Centre
• Emerging Docklands area
• The Bolte Bridge providing spectacular city views
• Port Melbourne - travel beachside to St Kilda with great bay views
• Explore Acland Street and its cosmopolitan atmosphere
• Perhaps enjoy coffee and cake at one of the continental cafes (own expense)
• Affluent suburbs of Elwood and Brighton
• Brighton bathing boxes and their bright colours contrasted against the beach (photo stop)
• View the lively restaurants and bars of Fitzroy Street in St Kilda
• Albert Park Lake - site of the F1 Grand Prix
On the morning tour, we will visit the Shrine, top section of the Royal Botanic Gardens and cafe on Monday and Wednesday when the market is closed.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
National park fees and Aussie style Bush Billy tea with lamingtons and vegemite crackers
Complimentary hotel pick-up
Ground transportation in air-conditioned tour coach
Professional tour escort
Airfares or related transportation between your home and Melbourne airport or chosen pickup location
All personal expenses including hotel room service
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.