Summary of The Day: A great impression of Holland, that starts with a drive to Rotterdam, the country’s second largest city and famous for its modern architecture.
During the city tour we will drive along the banks of the river Maas, to the old port and the remarkable yellow cube houses. The highlight today is the ascent with the Euroscoop, the rotating glass elevator of the 185m (607ft) high Euromast tower.
Then on to Delft for lunch (not included) and a visit to Royal Delft Blue Pottery factory. After that, we will show you The Hague, driving past the Parliament Building and the Peace Palace.
At the end of the tour we will return to the meeting point.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 4-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 4.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Guided coach tour to Rotterdam, Delft, and The Hague
Entrance to Euromast and Royal Delft blue pottery factory
Drive through Old Harbour Rotterdam
Airfare and other transportation fees between your home and Amsterdam
Please bring your voucher to the meeting point at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure to secure your seat on the bus. If you arrive any sooner to departure time, your seat will not be guaranteed.
The temperature in Amsterdam between March and May averages between 43 and 54 degrees Fahrenheit. Temperatures at night will be lower, but never below freezing. For day trips and canal cruises, layered clothing is recommended.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.