Summary of The Day: Brno is the second largest city in the Czech Rebublic. It is home to numerous landmarks, which are proof of its rich 800-year history. The city became prominent in European history during the Thirty Year's War, as it was the only town in Central Europe able to defend itself against siege by the Swedish army. Functionalist architecture contributes to the city's appearance as a modern metropolis.
Join us as we tour this fantastic city by coach and foot. We'll travel by coach for 2 hours and explore the following sights and monuments: Main Railway Station (the 1st train arrived from Vienna in 1839), Moravian Gallery, Pražák’s Palace, Pilharmonic Clubhouse, Janáček’s Music Academy, old Technical University, Red Church, former Moravian Assembly, White House, Moravian Square, Mahen’s Theatre, Janáček’s Theatre, Konečný Square with an ensemble of art-nouveau houses, the Botanical Gardens, Janáček’s Organ School and the composer’s garden house,Trade Faire Area, Mitrovský Summer House, Functionalist Villas in Pisárky, Dam-port and castle Veveri.
For the remaining portion of the tour we'll explore the city by foot, visiting the grain market, Old Brno with the Augustinian Monastery, St.Paul and Peter Cathedral.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adults: 15 and older
* Children: 3-14 years old
* Children from ages 0-2 years old are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
This tour is available in English, German, Russian, Slovak and, with extra fee paid once per one group, in Chinese. On request and subject to availability in Portuguese, Spanish, Lithuanian, Polish, Italian, Slovenian and French. Please indicate your language of choice during booking.
This tour takes place on Mondays, all year, for a minimum of two persons. Customers will be picked up in their city center hotel by the guide.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.