Los Angeles - Las Vegas - St. George
Summary of The Day: Departing from Los Angeles this morning, we'll begin our pleasant journey, passing through Mojave Desert and enjoy the barren landscape decorated by Joshua trees! We'll arrive in Las Vegas at noon. After Las Vegas, we'll continue our journey to St. George Utah and stay overnight.
- Passengers who join the tour from Las Vegas, please meet your tour guide by the second floor elevator in Skyrise Tower of Circus Circus Casino Las Vegas.
- Red Lion St. George or similar
Bryce Canyon National Park - Zion National Park - Lake Powell
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a scenic a ride this morning to Bryce Canyon National Park on the Colorado Plateau. Discover the spectacular view of reddish-orange colored sandstone formation, called hoodoos. Bryce is an amphitheater of pinnacles, spires, bridges, mesas…preserved in the beautiful reddish-orange colored sandstone, located over 8,000 feet above sea level! Then we will drive to Zion National Park and sight-see Zion’s unique wildlife and plants, and the sacred Zion Mountains. Stay overnight at Lake Powell Resorts, which is conveniently located in Lake Powell National Recreation Area. Take a walk on lake shore and enjoy the stunning view of sunset.
- Lake Powell Resorts or similar
Lake Powell - Antelope Canyon - Horseshoe Bend
Summary of The Day: Enjoy the start of the day by taking a Lake Powell Cruise this morning (own expense)! Lake Powell is surrounded by 96 side canyons, it’s Grand Canyon of a Water World!
Then we'll drive to Antelope Canyon, one of the top ten sites in the world for photography! Antelope Canyon is consisted of upper and lower antelopes, the upper antelope in the Navajo word for "water through the rocks" and lower antelope meaning "arch-shaped spiral rock." In here, people are always amazed by this wavy canyon rock formation, Mother Nature’s Masterpiece.
Next stop is Horseshoe Bend - one of the top ten locations in America for photography! Standing by the edge, the view that comprises glowing green water, blue sky, and reddish rock is just breathtaking.
- Best Western Moab or similar
Arches National Park - Monument Valley
Summary of The Day: In the morning we we'll head to the Arches National Park, where you can enjoy seeing world’s highest concentration of natural sandstone arches. Thousands of years of erosion by ice, water, and wind have created this unique landscape. After lunch, we'll continue our trip to Monument Valley, where huge columnar monumental rocks stand sky high! Monument Valley is featured in many famous movies and advertisements. You may take a jeep tour to explore more about the valley at your own cost.
We'll spend the night in Tuba City.
- Moenkopi Legacy or similar
Grand Canyon National Park - East Rim - South Rim - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Today we'll head to the Grand Canyon - the most famous of the seven World’s Natural Wonders. The epic view is created by erosion and time, and inspiring. Enjoy an exclusive visit to both East and South Rims. Take a helicopter tour to see more of Grand Canyon! We'll head to Hoover Dam in the afternoon, where you can oversee Lake Mead.
We'll spend the night in Las Vegas.
- Linq Las Vegas or similar
Summary of The Day: Enjoy a full free day to explore the famous casinos of Las Vegas!
- Linq Las Vegas or similar
Las Vegas - Ethel M Chocolate Factory - Botanical Cactus Garden - Tanger Outlets - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: Today you will visit the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden just outside of the Strip. After, you'll make your way to Los Angeles. On the trip back to Los Angeles you'll stop by the famous Tanger Outlet Center where you'll be able to satisfy all your shopping needs. We will arrive in Los Angeles in the evening.
- We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
If you wish to end your tour in Las Vegas, please say so while booking. You will be taken to the Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Garden in the morning, and then to MGM Grand Hotel & Casino near McCarran International Airport (LAS).
Drop-off in Los Angeles:
The tour normally returns to Los Angeles between 6:30pm - 7:00pm, but there may be a 30-60 minute delay caused by some special circumstances, such as bad weather condition, traffic jam, etc.
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Drop-off in Las Vegas:
We recommend taxi services for guest flying out of McCarran International Airport. Taxis can be arranged for USD 10 and takes about 10 minutes. Please book your flight after 2:00pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $548.00||USD $365.00||USD $369.00||USD $788.00||USD $378.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $150.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary pickup from chosen location and LAX airport drop off
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned motor coach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfare and the cost of other transportation between your home and pick-up location
- All personal expenses, including hotel services and meals
- Service Fee for tour guide (minimum USD 8.00/day per person)
- Optional tours (prices vary from season to season).
- Lake Powell Cruise: $50.00/Adult; $40.00/Child(5-10)(If you do not attend this optional tour, you can only see a small part of Lake Powell.)
- Monument Valley Navajo Jeep Tour: $50.00/person
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person (According to the weather)
- Las Vegas Night Tour & High Roller: $75/person
- Air & Ground Tour South Rim GCN: $369.00/Adult; $349.00/Child(2-11)(Take off from Las Vegas, stop at South Rim and then take shuttle to the view point. You can enjoy the West Rim view during flight back to Las Vegas. )
- Air Only Tour South Rim GCN: $189.00/person(Take off from South Rim and fly over the Grand Canyon for about 40min. )
- South Rim GCN Helicopter: $233.00/Person(Take off from South Rim and fly over the Grand Canyon for about 30min. )
- Grand Canyon+Arches National Park+Zion National Park+Bryce Canyon National Park+Lake Powell+Antelope Canyon+Horseshoe Bend+Monument Valley: $80.00/Person(mandatory fee on tour)
- Las Vegas Show: Please check with tour guide(tickets for KA, Believe, Le Reve, Fantasy, Zumanity, O, David Copperfield, Zarkana, Blue Man, The Beatles Love)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- For more assured travel plans during the holiday season, we suggest that you book your tour at least one month prior to the desired departure date.
- In the event of overbooking during peak season, we will arrange for you to stay in a hotel of equal or near-equal standards of service. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Guests under the age of 18 cannot join the Las Vegas tour unaccompanied. Guests between the ages of 18 and 21 may join the tour but will not be allowed to gamble.
- Winter weather conditions and/or other unforeseen circumstances may affect the itinerary from October to April or May. The tour guide reserves the right to change the itinerary to ensure the safety of all passengers. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- CHANGE POLICY:
Any amendments including date changes and reductions in the number of guests made 17 days prior to departure date will be subject to a USD 30.00 Amendment Fee. All other penalties will be assessed in accordance with the policy below:
- If an amendment is made within 5 business days of departure date, you will be charged the full amount of the original order.
- If an amendment is made 6-9 days before departure date, you will be asked to pay 50% of the original booking.
- If an amendment is made 10-16 days before departure date, you will be asked to pay 30% of the original booking.
- Placing an order on Tours4Fun does not guarantee confirmation. Tours4Fun usually confirms a booking within 1-2 days.
- We recommend that you book your flight after you receive confirmation. Tours4Fun is not responsible for the cost of cancelled flights booked prematurely.
- Please arrive at the pick-up point at least 10 minutes early.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
- Please do NOT take pictures on the stairway, bring a camera tripod, or climbing on the walls when visiting Antelope Canyon. Make sure to always follow the Native American guide and obey their instructions. Customers who do not comply with these rules will be sent back to bus without refund.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
My wife and I want to take the 7 day Grand Circle from Las Vegas (2-106120) that départs on March 4th 2017.
I want to know ;
- at what time do you pick us up in Las Vegas?
- how much does the helicopter tour cost on day 5 to see the Grand Canyon?
- are any meals included?
Denis La Rue 10/30/2016 14:40:09
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun.
1. Meeting point at Las Vegas is at 3:00 PM Circus Circus Skyrise Tower 2nd Floor Information 2880 S. LAS VEGAS BLVD, LAS VEGAS, NV 89109
2. South Rim GCN Helicopter: $233.00/Person (Take off from South Rim and fly over the Grand Canyon for about 30min.)
3. Meals are not included.
For details of package inclusions and exclusions please refer to Pricing part (Click in Package Includes and Package Excludes).
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7