Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon West - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Our Grand Canyon West Premier Bus Tour is a little different from any of the other bus tours in town. We DO NOT use a check-in terminal. Instead, we pick up straight from hotels on the strip or downtown. Why does this matter to you? Simple, we have later pick up times and earlier drop off times… so you get to sleep in a little later and get back to your hotel a little earlier!
Our bus drivers are trained tour guides and will provide you with interesting facts, stories, and information during your journey. To make your trip more comfortable the bus is equipped with reclining airline style seats, air conditioning, overhead storage, overhead lighting, a PA system and video monitors for in route movies.
To begin the morning, we provide you with a delicious breakfast snack to enjoy on the way. There is also a brief stop at the incredible Hoover Dam for a spectacular photo opportunity.
Once we arrive at the Grand Canyon West Rim you will be dropped at the Welcome Center where you can catch the free hop on/hop off shuttle that will transport you to Eagle Point, where the Skywalk is located (the Skywalk entrance fee is not included in this tour package but is available for purchase at the Welcome Center upon arrival) and of course, the breathtaking Guano Point, where you may choose to use your free meal ticket for the barbecue lunch.
After our group returns to the Welcome Center we will head back to Las Vegas. For one final incredible memory, keep your eyes open and enjoy the breathtaking views of Hoover Dam as we driver over the Mike O’Callaghan – Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge and see fabulous Las Vegas lit up as we descend into the valley.
Your assigned pickup time will be emailed to you by 6:30 pm the night before your scheduled tour. If you don’t have access to your email, please call our office 48 hours before your tour. Pickups are scheduled between 7am & 8am.
Grand Canyon Skywalk
Children under 2 are allowed on the Skywalk for free as long as they can walk or are in a stroller. No children can be held on the bridge.
Wheelchairs are allowed on the Skywalk.
No suitcases or oversized backpacks allowed due to security at Hoover Dam.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.