Summary of The Day: Your fun tour begins when your airplane lands at Los Angeles airport (LAX). You will be greeted by your friendly tour guide at the airport. He or she will guide you to your hotel and assist you with the check-in if needed. The hotel check-in time is 3:00pm.
**We will not be held responsible for your airport transfers if your flight should be delayed. If you should arrive after the complimentary airport transfer times indicated, you may also be subject to a late arrival transfer fee or be required to self-transfer to the hotel. If you are delayed and arrive after our normal hours, please contact the emergency number listed on your e-ticket for assistance.**
Please e-mail or call us for a price quote for customers that:
* Arrive outside of the complimentary airport transfer time frames.
* Have flight delays requiring last minute additional late night/delayed airport transfers.
* Request more than one airport transfer per order.
We strongly recommend that you book your flight arrivals within the time frames suggested and departure flight times after the times indicated.
- We strongly recommend that you book your flight arrivals within the time frames suggested and departure flight times after the times indicated.
- Hotel Irvine / Pacific Palm Resort / Hiton Anaheim or similar
Los Angeles - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: We'll leave Los Angeles driving through the scenic Mojave Desert to arrive in Las Vegas - The Pearl in the Desert. You'll have the night to yourself. You may join our Las Vegas Night Tour or see one of the many award-winning shows the city has to offer!
Las Vegas Night Tour (Additional Cost): See the bright lights of Las Vegas and visit the hottest spots in the city on this 3-hour amazing tour. Stop by the Mirage volcano, Bellagio Fountains and much more! You'll see the ever-popular Fremont Street Experience - a spectacular show of millions of LED lights and 555,000 watts of sound over five blocks on Fremont Street.
- Monte Carlo or similar
Las Vegas - Hoover Dam - Grand Canyon (West or South) - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: We'll start out during the morning with a drive to the Hoover Dam for a short visit and see North America's largest man-made lake - Lake Mead. Then, we'll travel to one of the most famous Seven Natural Wonders in the World - the Grand Canyon!
You can choose to go to Grand Canyon West Rim (features Skywalk for a separate fee) or South Rim (Grand Canyon National Park.) There is a mandatory admission cost that includes the price of lunch to enter Grand Canyon West and a mandatory fee to enter Grand Canyon National Park).
The group will take the designated park shuttle to enter whatever section of the canyon chosen. Upon arriving in the terminal, you may take the helicopter ride and sightseeing boat tour (optional for West Rim).
The group will return to Las Vegas in the evening. You may watch one of Las Vegas' world-renowned shows at your own cost.
- Monte Carlo or similar
Las Vegas - Ethel M. Chocolate Factory - Tanger Outlets - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: This day will begin in the morning as we make your way to Ethel M. Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens. On the way back to Los Angeles, there will be a stop by the famous Tanger Outlets. Overnight in Los Angeles.
- Hotel Irvine / Pacific Palm Resort / Hiton Anaheim or similar
Los Angeles - Santa Barbara - Solvang - Silicon Valley - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: Depart from Los Angeles this morning and drive to Santa Barbara, the ‘America’s Riviera’! Enjoy beautiful scenery of the Pacific Coast along the way. The new Mediterranean and Old Spanish style Architectures are surrounded by flowers and lawns; this little Central California Coastal City is one of the most popular vacation destinations. Then drive to Solvang, Danish for ‘Sunny Field’! The cozy little town is dominated by Danish style architectures and known for warm sunshine year round. Drive to Silicon Valley next, the ICON of America’s High Tech Sectors. Arrive in Bay Area (Greater San Francisco) in the evening and stay overnight.
- Marriott San Ramon or similar
UC Berkeley - Cable Car - San Francisco
Summary of The Day: We visit the campus of UC Berkeley in the morning. Faculty, alumni and staffs of Berkeley have won 72 Nobel Prizes. From the nostalgic campus, Golden Gate Bridge and Golden Gate Straight can both be seen! UC Berkeley is one of world’s top universities. Drive to San Francisco afterwards, home to over 50 rolling hills and surrounded by water on 3 sides. We take a Cable Car ride (Ticket Mandatory), known as “the only mobile monument of America”, and enjoy the city view. Then explore the landmark of SF, the Golden Gate Bridge, the delicious seafood and a Sightseeing Boat Tour (optional) departs from Fisherman’s Wharf. Visit the only building remaining from 1915 world’s exposition, the Palace of Fine Arts. The romantic and compacted Victorian Houses and fresh sea breeze lure millions of visitors every year!
- Marriott San Ramon or similar
Roaring Camp - 17-Mile Drive - Los Angeles
Summary of The Day: This morning we'll head to Roaring Camp, a beautiful small village located in California Coastal Mountains. The steam train may sound farfetched today, but it brings back sweet memories. As the whole world is adapted to maglev trains and highways, we take a lovely and scenic ride on a nostalgic steam train today (own expense)! Then we'll depart from this authentic western village and wind our way through redwood forests. Afterwards we'll head to the picturesque Monterey Peninsula, where gentle sea breezes, meandering coast, surging waves, bizarre rocks, adorable seals and sea lions rest on the beach. Here we'll stop at a first-class golf course to sight see. Then we'll view the scenery of the 17 Miles, which is truly breathtaking. In the afternoon we'll return to Los Angeles.
- We offer hotel extension services. If you'd like to book a room, please contact us for a quotation.
*LAX Terminal Meeting Spots*
Tom Bradley Int'l Terminal(Terminal B) - 7/11 supermarket (forward leading to the left)
Terminal 1 - Baggage Claim#1 Hudson News
Terminal 2 - Baggage Claim#2
Terminal 3 - Baggage Claim#A
Terminal 4 - Starbucks
Terminal 5 - Baggage Claim#3
Terminal 6 - Information and ATM
Terminal 7/8 - Baggage Claim#1
*LAX Pick-up Time and Schedule*
We offer one complimentary airport transfer from LAX to your hotel for each reservation. We offer complimentary transfers for:
* Domestic US arrival transfers between 8:30am-10:00pm
* International arrival transfers between 8:30am - 9:30pm
Bus schedule: Every 1 hour we have the transfer bus pick passengers up at airport (8:30am, 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm, 4:30pm, 5:30pm, 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm, 9:30pm, 10:30pm). If you arrive early, please meet your guides and wait at the meeting point for the next bus. The guide will be wearing a yellow uniform, holding a small yellow flag or an iPad with the local provider's icon.
Drop-off in Los Angeles:
We offer the complimentary airport drop-off service, guests who wish to fly out of LAX on the same day must please book a U.S. domestic flight after 9:30pm. and international flight after 10:30pm.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
|USD $648.00||USD $440.00||USD $427.00||USD $978.00||USD $388.00|
Buy 2 Get 3rd Discounted|
*The third guest joins the tour at a discounted rate (except applicable admission fees, mandatory tips, optional activities, and own expense items) on shared room basis.
*For buy 2 get 3rd discounted promotion, please choose the actual passenger numbers so that we can reserve the bus seat for each passenger.
*** Standard Amendment, Cancellation and Refund Policy applies to discounted-fare passenger based on triple or quadruple price.
*No-shows will be assessed a penalty fee $100.00 per passenger, that is to be paid in cash by the other participating travelers of the reservation.
*Price for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
*Price for Double/Triple/Quadruple Occupancy applies when two/three/four people stay in one standard hotel room respectively.
*Triple/Quadruple price does not guarantee a third/fourth bed in the room since each room is equipped with 2 beds. Please check the availability at the time of check-in.
*Price for child applies when a 2-9 years old child staying in one standard room as a third or fourth person.
*Maximum room capacity: 4 people including adult and child/infant.
*Additional fees may apply for travelers under 2 years of age. Please ensure you inform us when booking if you are travelling with infants 2 years or younger by placing the number of infants and their dates of birth in the comments section when booking online.
- Complimentary airport pick-ups(Domestic U.S. arrival transfers between 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.; International arrival transfers between 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.) and drop-off. Pick-ups are available on the first day and drop-offs are available on the last day of the tour only.
- 6-night hotel accommodations
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned deluxe tour coach
- Professional tour guide
- Airfares between your home and Los Angeles airport
- All personal expenses, including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals the tour guide arranges
- Service Fee for tour guide/bus driver (min. $8.00/day, per person)
Airport Pick-up Service fee for Driver (min. $4.00/Person)
- Optional tours (prices may vary due to the season and are subject to the final box office price.):
- Las Vegas Night Tour: $35.00/person (According to the weather)
- Las Vegas Night Tour & High Roller: $75/adult; $60.00/child(4-12)
- Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Colorado River Boat Cruise: $220.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
- Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter: $159.00/person(For those choose Grand Canyon West)
- Air Only Tour West GCN: $129.00/Person
- Grand Canyon West Rim Admission : $90.00/Person(Grand Canyon West option. Mandatory fee including admission fee, one lunch and transportation.)
- Las Vegas Show: Please check with tour guide(tickets for KA, Believe, Le Reve, Fantasy, Zumanity, O, David Copperfield, Zarkana, Blue Man, The Beatles Love)
- South Rim GCN Helicopter: $233.00/Person(Take off from South Rim and fly over the Grand Canyon for about 30min. )
- Air & Ground Tour South Rim GCN: $369.00/Adult; $349.00/Child(2-11)(Take off from Las Vegas, stop at South Rim and then take shuttle to the view point. You can enjoy the West Rim view during flight back to Las Vegas. )
- Air Only Tour South Rim GCN: $189.00/person(Take off from South Rim and fly over the Grand Canyon for about 40min. )
- Skywalk: $25.00/Person(Grand Canyon West)
- Grand Canyon National Park : $50.00/person (Mandatory fee including transportation and admission fee. )
- Las Vegas buffet lunch: $14.99/Adult; $9.99/Child(5-12)(include service fee. The optional seafood buffet is only available in Las Vegas at 4300 E. Sunset Rd., C-1, Henderson, NV 89014.)
- San Francisco Mandatory Fees: $20.00/Person(Mandatory fee, including 17-Mile Drive admission fee and cable car fee.)
- San Francisco In-Depth Sightseeing Tour: $35.00/person
- San Francisco Bay Cruise (90 Minutes): $38.00/Adult; $26.00/Child(5-12)(From 4/1/2017, the price will be: $40.00/Adult; $28.00/Child(5-12).)
- Roaring Camp Railroads: $31.00/Adult; $25.00/Child(2-12)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium: $50.00/Adult or Teenager; $30.00/Child (3-12)
- Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
- Gift Pack for Tours4Fun guests
★2 deluxe buffet breakfast per room per day for guests who stay overnight in Hotel Irvine, $25/person
(The above special offer is subject to the final confirmation made by the tour guide. )
- On the day you visit Grand Canyon West Rim or South Rim, if you choose not to visit these two attractions, you will need to pay $30.00/person for free explore fee. On the day you visit San Francisco, if you choose not to attend the San Francisco tour and prefer to explore SF at your own pace, then you will need to pay $50.00/person fee, including $30.00 free explore fee and San Francisco mandatory fee $20.00.
- To make your travel more convenient, we suggest you book your tour one month prior to the departure date during the holiday season (New Year/Christmas).
- Due to the popularity of these tours during the busy season, the overnight hotels may be fully booked. We will choose the hotels which offer similar standards of service as an alternative.
- Las Vegas Tours do not permit travelers under 18, unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older, to join. Travelers aged 18-21 who are unaccompanied by a co-traveler 21 or older can join the tour, however, they cannot gamble in Las Vegas.
- We strongly recommend that you contact the airline and our local tour provider to confirm your flight arrival timing, and request to arrange for a pick-up before your departure.
- Flight information must be provided in order for the airport transfer services to be arranged. At our discretion, if flight information is not provided or provided last minute, your reservation will be noted as a self-transfer and no airport transfer services will be arranged. If you decide to self transfer to the tour's first night's hotel, please inform us at your earliest convenience. If you opt out of a transfer service, you may reinstate the airport transfer service if notification to reinstate the service is given well in advance of the tour's departure. Urgent requests to reinstate airport transfer services will not be guaranteed. If a flight is delayed, Tours4fun/ local provider will attempt to arrange a later airport transfer service, however; this later service is not guaranteed. If an airport transfer service is not available and cannot be provided, all guests are responsible for self-transferring to the tour's first night's hotel.
- San Francisco Public Transportation: If the hotels used on the tour are near the Fremont / Union City region, clients may ask the hotel for a taxi service to the nearest Bart / train station (about $15). Clients may then use the Bart/train system's transfer services to arrive at downtown San Francisco.
- San Francisco Taxi Service: Transportation from the Fremont/Union city region to downtown San Francisco take about 40 minutes - 1 hour. Taxi fares may vary.
- For customers who will self transfer to hotel on day, according to the hotel's policy, the guests need to arrange their check-in after 3:00pm (local time). If the guests arrive at the hotel before 3:00pm, they will have to wait until 3:00pm to check-in. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Please Note:
1. Guests are not allowed to use a CITY PASS and admission ticket purchased by themselves to join the sightseeing attractions included in this tour.
2. Guests who do use a CITY PASS or admission ticket purchased by themselves, will not be offered the transportation service for that day, and will possible need to pay a penalty fee. Please consult your tour guide for details.
- Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
- Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
- Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7