Summary of The Day: Take in the sights of the Grand Canyon by air with an airplane tour from Grand Canyon West Rim!
Once you arrive at the west rim, get ready for an exhilarating flight over the canyon and enjoy breathtaking views of the famous Grand Canyon Skywalk, Guano Point, and the expansive grandeur of the Grand Canyon.
Please present your ticket at the Main Terminal of Grand Canyon West.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Child price is the same as adult price.
Grand Canyon West Airplane Tour
All personal expenses
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Come to the box office with your ID and present the printed voucher at the ticket window.
Please contact with the local provider to final confirmation all details 24 hours prior to departure date.
Language: This tour is escorted by a professional bilingual tour guide and/or driver guide (English/Chinese). Tours and/or languages may be combined to operate this tour depending on the number of passengers who have booked a particular departure.
Bus Arrangement: Passengers on the same reservation will be arranged on the same bus unless stated otherwise. If you wish to be on the same bus as another party /an existing reservation, please note your request with the reservation number in the comment section on the checkout page or notify us at least 24 hours prior to tour departure.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.