Summary of The Day: See the Grand Canyon they way it should be with a thrilling Grand Canyon West Airplane Tour!
Once you arrive at the West Rim, get ready for an exhilarating flight over the canyon and enjoy breathtaking views of the famous Skywalk glass bridge, Guano Point and the expansive grandeur of the Grand Canyon.
Enjoy a 13 minute narrated helicopter flight over Grand Canyon West soaring above the Colorado River, descend at Guano Point as you fly into the Grand Canyon, and ascend up Jackson Canyon back to the airport.
8:00am-1:00pm (please include your preferred departure time in the "Reservation Request" box during booking)
Grand Canyon West Skywalk, Peach Springs, AZ 86434
Please present your ticket at the Main Terminal of Grand Canyon West.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Child price is the same as adult price.
Grand Canyon West Airplane Tour
Grand Canyon West Rim Admission
Admission to Skywalk
All personal expenses
Tour guides and drivers rely upon the service fees charged on the tour to supplement their income. The wages of tour guides and drivers are determined factoring in that they will receive service fees to augment their earnings. Please pay at least the recommended service fee because the tour guides and drivers work hard to accommodate many people on the tour.
Come to the Grand Canyon West Rim helicopter terminal with your ID and present the printed voucher to the staff.
Please contact with the local provider to final confirmation all details 24 hours prior to departure date.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.