Summary of The Day: Spend a day away from the hustle and bustle of Las Vegas to experience the Raw and Natural Beauty of the Grand Canyon South Rim. Words and even pictures cannot fully describe this stunning gift of nature. First photographed by Timothy O’Sullivan in 1871, we continue trying to capture the beauty of this geological wonder, but nothing compares to seeing the Grand Canyon in person. Gray Line has been providing Grand Canyon sightseeing excursions since 1947, so it’s fair to say that we've mastered the amazing tour experience to ensure you have the best possible touring experience.
Your day will start by departing from our Tour Center in Las Vegas located just minutes from the famous Las Vegas Strip. En route to the Grand Canyon, your tour guide will provide you with expert narration of the area’s most historical and interesting facts about the Spanish explorers, numerous native cultures, and the early Western Settlers of northern Arizona. A delicious lunch is provided at the exclusive National Geographic Visitors Center where you can enjoy lunch and do some souvenir shopping before heading in to the Grand Canyon National Park. Upon arrival, you’ll have free time at Mather Point to explore the trails lining the canyon’s edge or to simply take in the amazing sights of the Grand Canyon. Prepare for a spectacular experience that you and your family will not soon forget! Heading deeper into the National Park we will stop for more sightseeing time at Bright Angel Lodge one of the original hotel destinations at the Grand Canyon South Rim located directly on the edge of the Grand Canyon itself.
Get ready for a nice relaxing ride back to Las Vegas in comfort aboard our luxury motor coaches.
3 UPGRADE OPTIONS
Bus Tour plus IMAX Tickets
After the stop for lunch at the Grand Canyon National Geographic Visitors Center, you'll received admission to the IMAX theater complex to view the most watched IMAX film of all time. The IMAX film is a 30 minute film showing unexplored portions of the Grand Canyon with multiple views from Helicopters, Boats, Airplanes, and many more.
Pink Jeep Excursion Upgrade & IMAX Tickets
Upon arrival to the South Rim, you will join your Pink Jeep tour guide and commence on a tour of the South Rim in style and the way the old explorers wish they could have, in a 4x4 vehicle. After lunch at the National Geographic Visitor's center, you will receive a ticket to the IMAX theater complex to view the most watched IMAX film of all time.
Bus Tour plus 25-30 Minute Helicopter Ride
You will enjoy a 30 minute helicopter flight over the Dragons Corridor which will show you the most spectacular views of the ancient geological rock formations of the Grand Canyon, and the Colorado River. Experience the raw and natural beauty of one of the Seven Wonders of the World the Grand Canyon.
- PICKUP AVAILABLE FROM MOST MAJOR HOTELS on the STRIP and DOWNTOWN: Please choose your hotel when booking.
Tour Departs to Hoover Dam at time chosen from the Bus Terminal. If at a hotel, you will be picked up earlier than this time.
Duration: 6am pick up - 10pm drop off
Times subject to change due to traffic on the strip.
|USD $101.98||USD $101.98|
*Child shares the same price with adult.
*Children under 23 months ride in lap free.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off Service for Most Major Hotels on the Strip and Downtown
- Lunch served at the National Geographic Visitor's Center and IMAX theater
- Grand Canyon and Visitor’s Center Admission
- Rest stops included in Kingman, AZ
- Personal Expenses
- Optional Tips
- If a motor coach with a lift is required we must have a 72 hour prior notification to the date of travel all buses with lift equipment are subject to availability.
- All motor coaches are DOT certified, and are able to kneel to curb height.
- Service dogs are allowed to travel with the correct and current paperwork, small oxygen tanks are allowed.
- All reservations must be confirmed 24 - 48 hours prior to travel date.
- The following items are prohibited on our motor coach tours due to security restrictions at the Hoover Dam: Luggage, Large Backpacks, Suit Cases, Briefcases, Coolers, and Alcohol. If an item has not been listed please verify with your reservations agent prior to booking.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Yes, for this tour you can be dropped off at the same location as the pick-up.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7