Summary of The Day: To start your experience off right, we'll pick you up from your hotel in a luxurious stretch limousine and take you to our beautiful pre-flight lounge.
Enjoy our in-flight narration of the history and major landmarks of the region. Our flight path will take us past the 726 foot-high, 1,244 foot-long Hoover Dam. Fly across the beautiful and barren landscapes of the Mojave Desert. The Mojave appears harsh from a distance, but a closer inspection reveals a varied topography featuring mountains, valleys, springs, forests and wetlands.
Cross the shimmering teal blue waters and stunning sandstone shorelines of Lake Mead and follow the mighty Colorado River into the Grand Canyon. The canyon's immense size and unique combinations of geologic color and striations overwhelm the senses. This epic canyon is 277 river miles long, up to 18 miles wide, and a mile deep. Because of our close relationship with the Hualapai Tribe, we're able to land in the canyon, where you can further explore the landscape on foot.
Have a glass of bubbly on us, in true Sundance style. Enjoy a meal from your own personal picnic basket while taking in the sights!
As we leave we'll fly over the brightest city in the world, Las Vegas. We'll fly past Stratosphere Tower and hope for a glimpse of the Bellagio's fountains before spotting the skyline of New York-New York and the beam atop the Luxor pyramid. This is the only way to experience the beauty of the Las Vegas strip in all of its shimmering glory.
This tour runs from the morning to the afternoon. For an evening tour, check out our Las Vegas – Grand Canyon Sunset Helicopter Tour (2422-64546)
We'll take you back to your hotel in style. If you're headed somewhere else on the strip after your flight, our chauffeurs will be more than happy to accommodate.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 18 and older
* Child: 2-17 years of age
* Children under 2 years of age join the tour free of charge.
* Individual passenger weights, including infants, must be provided at the time of booking. There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter.
* Guests weighing over 275 pounds (A-Star) or 300 pounds (EC-130) may be charged an additional comfort seat.
All passengers 18 and older are required to show government-issued identification. Children under the age of 2 are required to show proof of age (passport or birth certificate).
All passengers will be required to be have their body weight verified during check-in. Supplying inaccurate weight may result in a delay or cancellation.
Hotel pick-up time is about 50-70 minutes before scheduled departure.
Tour times are approximate and may vary depending on weather conditions and other variables. Prices, aircraft model and tour itineraries are subject to change without notice. The local operator reserves the right to upgrade passengers onto alternative aircraft and tours for operational reasons.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.