Summary of The Day: On your one day bus tour, your guide will treat you to a rich and diverse trip that will include a tremendous amount of scenery on this one-day Grand Canyon tour. Your tour will start off in Flagstaff and will have you traveling across the vast Navajo Indian Reservation. Along the way, you'll make a stop at the Cameron Trading Post (with the beautiful Painted Desert providing an awe-inspiring backdrop) to shop for beautiful Native America jewelry, crafts and more. Also on this stop will be a break for a meal, which will be made up of amazing Native American dishes - we recommend the Navajo Taco or some delicious Fry Bread!
Next, you'll have the opportunity to take in the boundless wonders of the Grand Canyon from one our favorite overlooks alongside the rim. Here, you'll also be given the opportunity to take a short nature walk at your leisure. You'll also be given the opportunity to enjoy this site's tremendous beauty at two more stops along the canyon's east and south rims as well. Your trip will conclude when you return to Flagstaff in the evening.
This trip has been one of our most popular tours thanks to its unique sightseeing expedition. On this tour, you'll be able to see the diversity of the geography of Arizona.
Your itinerary will be as follows (all times are approximate):
Pick-up in Flagstaff: 8:15-8:30 am
30-45 minutes at Cameron Trading Post
30-45 minutes at the Desert View Watchtower
1-1.5 hours at the Grand Canyon Village
Return to Flagstaff between 5:30-6:30 pm
Please remark your hotel name and address when making reservations online.
We want you to be as comfortable as possible. Casual dress is suggested on all tours (shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes). Remember that the Grand Canyon is 20-25 degrees cooler than Phoenix, so layered clothing and good footwear is especially suggested for winter months. Sedona is about 10-15 degrees cooler than the Phoenix area.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Smokey, the tour guide, was entertaining and went out of his way to accommodate everybody's schedule. The tour consisted of three scenic locations, lunch, and a trading post; there was a lot packed into one day. Since the company takes care... of details like transportation and tickets, I had nothing to worry about. This was a truly enjoyable tour.Read full review
The drive from the Grand Canyon to Flagstaff generally takes about 2 hours and the tour will end back in Flagstaff by around 6:30 pm. You should be able to make your bus departure from Flagstaff if the bus leaves at 10:20 pm.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Please leave a note in the comment section on the payment page with your hotel information.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW"
The tour price will exclude all personal expenses including meals and gratuities however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges.
The package price will include:
Professional tour escort
Ground transportation in brand new, full sized maxi-vans
Lunch included on you tour
Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of tickets you need on the upper right portion of the tour information page, and then click on "BOOK NOW".