Summary of The Day:
Enjoy this full-day trip with Pink Jeep Tours in our luxury custom Tour Trekker. This memorable journey takes you through the Mojave Desert along historic Route 66 to Williams, Arizona, a railroad town along the Old Santa Fe Railway. Your professional tour guide will drive and narrate through the beautiful mountains and ponderosa pine forests of the Coconino Plateau en route to the Grand Canyon.
Once at the South Rim, you will enjoy approximately three hours on a professionally guided tour, and a scrumptious lunch at a restaurant on the rim. Back in the Tour Trekker, you will then be transported to each of the viewing areas where your guide will take you along the Rim Trail for stunning panoramic views of the widest and deepest parts of the Grand Canyon from Bright Angel Trail, Yavapai Point, and Mather Point. You'll also visit wonderful gift shops, including those offering Native American crafts. Memories of your journey to this world-class destination will last a lifetime.
National Park passport stamp available at the Visitor Center
This unique adventure lets you relax in a comfortable 10 passenger Tour Trekker, a custom built vehicle equipped with plush leather captain’s chairs, extra-large viewing windows, and a flat screen DVD player for the ultimate in touring style. Enjoy the beautiful terrain while an entertaining and wellinformed guide escorts you to the South Rim of Grand Canyon National Park. You’ll be mesmerized as you overlook the sheer beauty and vast expanse of the Canyon, stop at the best viewpoints, and receive extensive information about the history and geology of this magnificent natural wonder. Lunch provided.
Tour Departure time: 6:00 am
***Pick up at all major "Strip" Hotels in Las Vegas at 5:45 am - 6:15 am depending on location, please remark your hotel location when booking.
Closed Christmas Day
Tour availability and prices subject to change without notice.
Fuel surcharge may apply.
A minimum of two (2) passengers is required to open a new tour and single passengers may be added to existing tours after verifying space availability.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.