Summary of The Day: Create a "once in a lifetime" experience by combining a spectacular Grand Canyon Helicopter air tour with the famous Skywalk!
Embark on an unforgettable narrated helicopter flight over sights such as the historic Hoover Dam and Lake Mead, the Grand Wash Cliffs, and extinct volcanoes.
Once you land on the canyon’s West Rim, enjoy express shuttle services to Eagle Point where the famous Skywalk is located. With VIP admission to the Skywalk, you will have front-of-the-line access. Take in fabulous views of Grand Canyon West and the Colorado River as you walk along this unique glass bridge in the sky, suspended 4,000 feet above the floor of the Grand Canyon!
• Clients are picked up from most major hotels in Las Vegas approximately 1 1/2 hours prior to departure, depending on the hotel location.
• Clients arrive at Terminal for check-in. Every passenger over the age of 18 will be required to present Government issued photo ID.
• Clients board A-Star helicopter. Round-trip aerial flight time is approximately 1 hour and 10 minutes.
• Enjoy the scenic route flying over Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, the Colorado River and Grand Canyon West
• Arrive at Grand Canyon West Terminal.
• Transfers via motor coach to Eagle Point to enjoy views from the Skywalk and the eagle like rock formation at the West Rim. (Suggested time spent at the Skywalk, 15-20 minutes)
• Admission to the Skywalk included
• Light snacks in souvenir bag included. Bottled water, packaged cheese, sweet and salty mix (candy and nuts), crackers and beef jerky.
• Return to Grand Canyon West Terminal. Check in for return flight to Boulder Terminal and shuttle transfers back to Las Vegas hotel.
|USD $498.98||USD $479.98|
*Adult: 12 and older|
*Children under 2 can still fly free on our services and are considered a lap child.
*Passengers exceeding 300 lbs/136 kg will be required to purchase an additional seat. When booking, please offer your actual weight.
Write a Review and earn 200 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Thanks a lot for a great tour to the Grand Canyon on our fifty wedding anniversary. A very special day for us and you made the day even more special. Thank you!
My wife and I took the 45 minute flight on Saturday Jan 9 at 2 pm. The flight was a great adventure and very enjoyable. The pilot was friendly and helpful.
Thank you Tours4Fun for an amazing experience, and a very special Thank you to Cody our Pilot. Finally, 10 out 10 to the whole Team at Boulder City.
For the flight itself, we had a trip with Brandon who was both interesting and engaging. The day was windy and we were advised of turbulence when we arrived. Luckily, the flight was relatively smooth and the scenery stunning. We were put at... ease by Brandon with interesting facts and general small talk. He was a great companion for the trip. I would have no hesitation in recommending Tours4Fun to anyone travelling to Vegas and look forward to my next trip. Hopefully!! Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Thanks a lot for a great tour to the Grand Canyon on our fifty wedding anniversary. A very .. Read More
My wife and I took the 45 minute flight on Saturday Jan 9 at 2 pm. The flight was a great a .. Read More
Thank you Tours4Fun for an amazing experience, and a very special Thank you to Cody our Pilo .. Read More
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.