Las Vegas - Grand Canyon - Valley of Fire - Las Vegas
Summary of The Day: Treat yourself and a loved one to an amazing day of adventure and memory filled moments as you soar over the world famous Grand Canyon! Our friendly Chauffeur will provide fascinating insights of fabulous Las Vegas and the historical Boulder City on the way to our terminal just 35 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip.
After a brief check-in, you'll meet your highly trained tour pilot and take a seat in the luxurious comfort of your customized Grand Canyon Helicopter. Your experienced and friendly pilot will narrate the entire experience as you fly over Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, Lake Mead, and ancient volcanoes as you approach the wonders of the Grand Canyon.
We'll savor the fantastic view as we fly 30 miles over the Grand Canyon, offering you the perfect photo opportunities throughout the journey. As we soar away from the Grand Canyon, we'll enjoy the amazing scenery of the South West as your helicopter pilot escorts you over Lake Mead towards the otherworldly beauty of the Valley of Fire. Your helicopter will then descend and land, providing 30 minutes for photographs and a champagne toast atop a stunning overlook of the world famous Valley of Fire State Park. Your eyes will find it difficult to take in the true beauty of the Valley of Fire, whose contrasting colors and striking rock formations have been featured in Hollywood movies for to its unique topography.
Afterwards we'll fly back to Las Vegas.
Flight time is approximately 70 minutes.
Tour will depart from Las Vegas/ Boulder terminal. We recommend you to make your reservation in advance to secure preferred pick up and flight times for your tour.
With an additional fee, you can upgrade to our Sunset tour, and as the sun begins to set, take pictures and sip champagne, before returning to Las Vegas enjoying panoramic views of the lights of Las Vegas.
Sunset Tours Departure Times:
Daily at 5:30 pm Starting 1 May, 2016 until 2 Jun, 2016
Daily at 5:45 pm Starting 3 Jun, 2016 until 18 Aug, 2016
Daily at 5:15 pm Starting 19 Aug, 2016 until 31 Aug, 2016
Daily at 4:45 pm Starting 1 Sep, 2016 until 30 Sep, 2016
Daily at 4:15 pm Starting 1 Oct, 2016 until 5 Nov, 2016
Daily at 3:00 pm Starting 6 Nov, 2016 until 12 Mar, 2017
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 12 and older
*Prices and itineraries are subject to change without notice.
*Passengers exceeding 250 lbs / 112 kg. will be required to purchase an additional seat at 100% of the applicable retail price. Due to weight restrictions seat assignments cannot be guaranteed. Passengers exceeding stated body weights may-be off-loaded at the time of check-in.
Complimentary transfers from most major hotels located at the Las Vegas Strip. Tour departs from Las Vegas/Boulder terminal.
Duration of air tour approximately 70 min.
Land for 30 minutes for photographs at Valley of Fire
Due to the weather or other reasons on departure day, the tour may be cancelled temporarily or adjusted. We will arrange other tour for you. Thanks for your understanding.
Passengers must be reconfirmed 48 hrs. in advance of the applicable tour day/date/time. Failure to re-confirm your applicable flight may result in you being off-loaded from your originally booked tour day/date/flight time.
Prices and itineraries are subject to change without notice.
Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.
Tours require a minimum of four (4) passengers to operate. So, if the passengers are less than 4 persons, you will be moved to the next flight. Thank you for your understanding!
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.