Summary of The Day: Continue your Colorado Plateau ascent on the Grand Canyon Railway, taking you back in time to the days of the Wild West, weaving through the Ponderosa pine forests and alpine tundra, gradually climbing to an elevation 7,000 feet above sea level. Join your guide on a tour of the most spectacular viewpoints along the South Rim of the Grand Canyon.
Departing from Sedona at approximately 7:00 am.
Please include your hotel name and address in the comments section of the online booking system.
* Child: 2-16 years of age * Children under 2 years of age join the tour free of charge, but must ride in a car seat. Please leave the name and date of birth of all infants in the comments section of the online booking system. * Tax for Coach: $16.70/Adult; $13.90/Child * Tax for First Class: $20.50/Adult; $18.60/Child
Ground transportation in brand new maxi-van
Ticket on Grand Canyon Railway from Williams, AZ, to Grand Canyon National Park
Entrance to Grand Canyon National Park
Tour of South Rim viewpoints
All personal expenses and additional food and drink
Our vans are designed for 12-14 passengers. We have limited space for luggage; any bags larger than 9x14x22 inches should be left at your hotel. If you have a wheelchair or other equipment, please notify us at the time of booking so we may make the proper arrangements. Our maxi-vans are equipped with a cooler for small items such as medication and chilled beverages. For the comfort and safety of everyone on board, please limit your carry-on luggage to items that fit easily under the seat.
We want you to be as comfortable as possible. During the summer months, casual dress - shorts, jeans, comfortable shoes - is suggested on all tours. Keep in mind, however, that the Grand Canyon is 10-15 degrees cooler than Sedona, so wear layered clothing and a snug pair of shoes in late autumn and winter.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.