Summary of The Day: Make the most of your Grand Canyon South Rim visit on our fun and personalized tour. Hoover Dam, Route 66 and lunch included. Give yourself time to enjoy this Mighty Canyon, stroll along the rim, hike into the canyon, enjoy rim side cafes, helicopter rides!
Our first stop is the Hoover Dam, marvel at its sheer size and grab a photo before journeying to the birthplace of Historic Route 66. Get your kicks and let's go!
Next we'll arrive at the main event, the majestic Grand Canyon! Take in a bird's eye view on an optional helicopter ride, stroll along the rim, watch the IMAX movie, take a hike into the one of the deepest and most diverse canyons on earth or simply relax in one the rim cafes and admire the magnificent view. Dine in style on the rim of the canyon with our delicious included packed lunch giving you more time to enjoy the views.
We head back to Las Vegas arriving at approximately 9 pm after a full afternoon in the park.
Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013, 2014 and 2015
This tour offers pick up service from hotels on the Las Vegas strip, please call local provider to confirm their exact time and hotel pick up 24 hours prior to departure.
Please offer us your email address when you make reservation for reconfirmation and important information pertaining to your tour.
If you need to book air ticket, we recommend that you please book your air ticket after you receive confirmation email for your reservation within one to two business days from us.
Cancellation Made Within-------------------------------------Cancellation Fee
7 or within 7 Days Prior to Departure Date------------100% of Reservation Cost
8-14 Days Prior to Departure Date-----------------------50% of Reservation Cost
15-29 Days Prior to Departure Date---------------------- 25% of Reservation Cost
30 or More Days Prior to Departure Date-----------------10% of Reservation Cost
In the rare instance your tour does not achieve the minimum number required to run, local agency reserves the right to cancel the tour with a notice. The minimum numbers required to run a tour are 4 passengers. We strongly advise you not to incur any non refundable expenses such as flights until you have received confirmation from us that your tour is running.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.