Summary of The Day: Ride in a comfortable, luxury motorcoach from your Las Vegas hotel to Grand Canyon West, with many great photo opportunities along the way.
Our route will take us past the 726 foot-high, 1,244 foot-long Hoover Dam, a marvel of modern engineering that took 3,250,000 cubic yards of concrete to build - enough to pave a two-lane highway from San Francisco to New York.
Our helicopter will take us deep into the canyon, to the banks of the mighty Colorado River. Marvel at the immensity of the canyon as you stand 4,000 feet below the rim. The we'll follow the winding path of the mighty Colorado River. Then we'll experience it up close as we cruise down the river on a River Boat and experience the grandeur of the Grand Canyon from a unique perspective. Glide past monolithic sandstone cliffs and get an up-close and personal look at the towering canyon walls.
Explore a Native American village and peer over the rim of the Grand Canyon. At Eagle Point you'll get the chance to meet members of the Hualapai Tribe and learn more about their amazing history and culture. Take some time to browse the Native American jewelry and crafts for sale at the nearby market. And prepare to be entertained at Hualapai Ranch, highlights of which include cowboy shows, wagon rides and more. Learn how to rope and quick draw just like they did in the Wild West.
You will be informed of the specific departure time once your reservation is confirmed.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 18 and older
* Child: 2-17 years of age
* Children under 2 years of age join the tour free of charge.
* Individual passenger weights, including infants, must be provided at the time of booking. There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter.
* Guests weighing over 275 pounds (A-Star) or 300 pounds (EC-130) may be charged an additional comfort seat.
All passengers 18 and older are required to show government-issued identification. Children under the age of 2 are required to show proof of age (passport or birth certificate).
All passengers will be required to be have their body weight verified during check-in. Supplying inaccurate weight may result in a delay or cancellation.
Hotel pick-up time is about 50-70 minutes before scheduled departure.
Tour times are approximate and may vary depending on weather conditions and other variables. Prices, aircraft model and tour itineraries are subject to change without notice. The local operator reserves the right to upgrade passengers onto alternative aircraft and tours for operational reasons.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.