Summary of The Day: Your ultimate Grand Canyon air and land tour begins with a 40-minute flight to the Grand Canyon South Rim aboard a Beechcraft 1900D aircraft.
Once you land your excursion will begin with a seat on our state-of-the-art ECO-Star helicopter for an amazing 25-minute breathtaking helicopter experience over the Grand Canyon. As you soar above this natural wonder you will see beautiful scenery from the Tower of Ra, Kaibab National Forest and the mighty Colorado River.
Your journey will conclude with transportation into the Grand Canyon National Park to enjoy the awe-inspiring vistas, panoramic overlooks and trails that can only be accessed from inside the park. A gourmet box lunch will be served as you absorb the magnificence of the Grand Canyon and capture memories to last a lifetime.
Sample Tour Itinerary:
(All times are approximate and are based on a number of factors, including hotel, number of pick-ups and traffic.)
● 6:30 am - Pick-up at hotel
● 7:15 am - Check-in at the Henderson Executive Airport terminal
● 8:00 am - Airplane flight departure
● 8:50 am - Arrive at Grand Canyon Airport
● 9:00 am - Helicopter flight
● 9:50 am - Depart by shuttle into park
● 10:10 to 10:30 am (depending on lines getting into national park) - Arrive at Bright Angel Lodge. Enjoy the scenic outlooks, historic lodges, hiking trails,
● and visitor center. Find a quiet spot to enjoy your boxed lunch
● 11:45 am - Return by shuttle to the Grand Canyon Airport
● 12:15 pm - Airplane flight back to the Henderson Executive Airport
● 1:05 pm - Arrive at the Henderson Executive Airport
● 1:50 pm - Back to hotel
- January-March: 10:00 am
- March-Octomber: 8:00 am & 2:00 pm
- November-February: 10:00 am
Departure Location: Henderson Executive Airport terminal at 1620 Jet Stream Drive (includes complimentary transportation to and from hotels within five miles of the Strip).(Please offer your hotel address when booking.)
We recommend you to make your reservation in advance to secure preferred pick up and flight times for your tour. Please include your preferred pickup time in the additional notes when booking online. (We cannot assure the flight timings to exactly match your requested time, as the schedules and availability of the flights are likely to change.)
|USD $518.98||USD $518.98|
*Adult age: 12 and older|
*Child age: 2-11
*Child enjoys the same price as adult.
*Prices and itineraries are subject to change without notice.
*The maximum weight limit for helicopter guests is 300 lbs.; while the total passenger weight on a helicopter may not exceed 1,240 lbs. for seven passengers. Guests over the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.