Summary of The Day: Experience the best Cairns has to offer with a combination Great Barrier Reef cruise and sightseeing tour of Cairns!
Departing at 9:00am from Reef Terminal, we'll head out over the beautiful Great Barrier Reef aboard our modern catamaran, the "Reef Rocket." Along the way we'll have a snorkeling demosntration and reef presentation to acquaint you with today's activities.
We'll then arrive at the Green Island where we'll have two hours to enjoy this amazing marine national park! Relax on the beach, get a tan, snorkel in the lovely reef, or join a glass bottom boat tour to see the amazing marine life that call this place home.
We'll return to Cairns around 12:30 where you'll be picked up for your tour of Cairns.Your local guide wi'll entertain you throughout the trip and introduce you to Cairns diverse culture and history.
The highlight of the city tour is a visit to the Flecker Botanical Gardens, home to a fantastic collection of tropical plants including exotic herbs, orchids, giant bamboo, and more! But this is just one of the many sights you'll see on your trip, from raging waterfalls to colorful birds to fascinating history. Get ready to have the perfect day out in Cairns!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
2 Adults + 2 Children
* Tour requires a minimum of 4 guests to depart, but individual bookings are accepted until a minimum is reached.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Morning Great Barrier Reef Cruise
- Cruise to Green Island aboard “Reef Rocket” a modern catamaran
- Choice of Snorkeling Gear or Glass Bottom Boat tour
- Snorkeling demonstration & reef presentation en route to Green Island
- Use of Big Cat vessel during time at island as an air-conditioned base
Afternoon Cairns Tour
- Professional Guide
- Pick up at the Reef Fleet Terminal
- Admissions to all attractions
- Hotel Drop Off
Please input your hotel name and address in the "Reservation Request" box during booking for hotel drop-up.
What to Bring:
Hat, sunscreen, swimsuit, towel, and a reusable water bottle.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.