Summary of The Day: Experience spectacular scenery, wildlife, plant life and fresh mountain air. You will spend a full day exploring the Blue Mountains region on an all inclusive tour. Enjoy a unique and relaxing environment - the best that nature has to offer.
• Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park - hand feed kangaroos, experience an emu encounter, walk through rainforest aviaries, giant crocodiles and more.
• Walk through koala enclosures and see koalas in trees and close-up.
• Opportunity to Cuddle a Koala.
• Tour Katoomba - resort capital of the Blue Mountains.
• At Echo Point, see the Three Sisters rock formation towering over Jamison Valley.
• Ride the world's steepest Scenic Railway, Scenic Cableway and Scenic Skyway.
• Walk on the valley floor boardwalk.
• Exclusive banquet lunch at Three Sisters Cafe.
• Visit the quaint mountain village of Leura.
• Enjoy a local specialty as guests of Maurice Cooper (Mr. Teapot) at Bygone Beautys... a traditional English Tea or a Devonshire Tea of scones, jam and cream.(own expense).
• Walk the picturesque mountain village of Leura.
• Take a delightful scenic cruise on the Parramatta River with commentary to Sydney Harbour and Circular Quay aboard Captain Cook Cruises.
• Time to relax and enjoy a beverage from the onboard bar to complete your day (own expense).
Tour departs at 8:00am and normally returns at 6:30pm.
Departure Point: Wheat Road-Streetside behind Sydney Aquarium Darling Harbour.
Hotel pick ups available upon request. Please leave your hotel name when booking.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 4-14 years old
* Children under 4 are free if not occupying a seat.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Hotel pick up
Admission to Featherdale Wildlife Park Parramatta River Cruise
Lunch at Scenic World
Scenic Railway, Scenic Skyway and Scenic Cableway Admission to Waradah Aboriginal Centre
Tips for the guide
Hotel drop off (available if pax choose to not join cruise)
Koalas cling to objects or branches. You may touch a koala, but you are not permitted to hold a koala.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.